B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Because he came to see her, he wasnt some random guy who just came. Also listening to their conversation last time.

but wasn't he with another girl?
However in this case does this mean that Karma was already in Barca before joining the project? or is it someone found on Tinder? I saw that she was using it in the first few days in the villa

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

but wasn't he with another girl?
However in this case does this mean that Karma was already in Barca before joining the project? or is it someone found on Tinder? I saw that she was using it in the first few days in the villa

No he was only with Karma.

I dont know if she was already in barca, or where he is from, but they spoke english with each other.

KARMA makes us all fool 😂🤣 … Can STILL remember the comments of her being shy , hiding and so many other things that have been posted from people who EXPECT from day 1 a tenant to become Leora or I don’t know who , THE TRUTH is that Karma develops in a great participant , her whole presence , quiet but underneath a powerful personality READY FOR EVERYTHING , thank you Karma on having changed really great the villa , if Cecilia had stayed and with all rest Sabina , Lali and of course Sara , it would have been perfection .

Lesson learned hopefully FOR MANY PEOPLE here , please give time to tenants ( and please don’t cry now that the Karma / Sara love story 😂🤣 won’t be happening .. ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Machevh said:

She is definitely skilled and experienced in both pussy licking and cock sucking.
I believe that she too, like Cicilia and Fiora, has an outside relationship so with males she is not allowed to go too far (no penetration) and therefore feels more at ease in shows with girls.
While Lali is free and pushes herself to the end without problems, many criticize her for her appearance but in this short time she was fucked by three different males and licked three pussies... if they all had this score RLC would definitely be less boring.

As open Lali is to sexual action, I'm surprised she and the gigolo haven't "crossed paths" in the sack.

il y a 6 minutes, Keen Observer a dit :

You can see his pee brain mind working.  Maybe if I hold/touch her long enough, she'll let me fuck her.  The Lacrim theory of getting laid.

They are definitely past that. She went rock climbing with him last week and to the kink party, and then spent the whole next day together with the Dutch couple they met. Safe to say by that and their actions they are an item. I'm not sure if she has labeled him as boyfriend yet, last week she seemed hesitant about that. 
He is also spiritually inclined just like Karma, seems the right type of guy for her.

In regard to Karma and Sara, I don't know if he knows about them, but I don't think that will change. If he doesn't know, well, she's been "with" him and still shared the bed with Sara, and if he does know of them, considering they were both involved with a couple last week, he could be open-minded in that sense.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It is her friend/bf how can you say she dont know him?

I believe that that evening was the first time they met. Then they saw each other other times off camera.. one? twice? and now he's already her boyfriend?
It seems to me that Karma is not looking for fun as you say.. but for affection from anyone who gives it to her