B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

they could also leave her out of the team and call her only for the parties... since she is never present in her rooms... but don't misunderstand, she is precious for the parties and for her shows

I think she fits perfectly the Barcelona RLC concept , I think she’s one of the most dedicated employees RLC had , even more , anything she has done so far on cameras she has done it with passion and showing that she loves the moments , I haven’t seen doing anything out of obligation or boredom ( apart from the surprising stupidity last week with The Child , but I think she was helping Sabina to adjust and ALSO I think she didn’t t know I believe that day that she would move ) . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think she fits perfectly the Barcelona RLC concept , I think she’s one of the most dedicated employees RLC had , even more , anything she has done so far on cameras she has done it with passion and showing that she loves the moments , I haven’t seen doing anything out of obligation or boredom ( apart from the surprising stupidity last week with The Child , but I think she was helping Sabina to adjust and ALSO I think she didn’t t know I believe that day that she would move ) . 

She and Sabina didn't need that turd.  Just look at last nights encounter on Sabina's be.