B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

3 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

It was official the night she first spent with Sara, since in her first days while talking to Lali she was talking about looking for a guy and all that, but also discussing how she wouldn't know how to bring one to the villa.

We have NEVER seen her with a guy . Anything that happens off cameras , since we can’t see is just a speculation 😇 It most probably is valid and true but since we can’t see it , we can’t say that it is A PROOF 😇 Today we get it official visually 😊

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Of course.. I'm really curious to see the skills of our little Sting ... but I won't waste my time on this.. I hope someone can give a summary at the end of the evening

Yeah, tantric sex is not what I'm used to see, so curious.

Wise of you to skip the foreplay, this seems indeed very slow.

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tiny observation , IT IS OFFICIAL also visually by watching Karma who was the ONLY ONE doubting that NOW , ALL GIRLS IN THE VILLAS ( Daytona I don’t count ) ARE BISEXUAL , pure bisexuality ..

Margo , Nelly , Lali , Sabina , Karma , Sara ..I THINK IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE , I don’t count the goofy shows and “ work “ for cameras . We have seen SERIOUS CONTENT from all mentioned girls and not dildo games and funny lick / kissing for the cameras . Another great thing then , well done on having so great open sexually people 😇👏👏👏

I'm sure RLC are grateful for your warped opinion. 

• Haha 2

it's one of the most boring things I've ever seen.. and to do this he's neglecting all the dinner preparations and even hes friend Octavia who arrived?
I'm having a lot of second thoughts about Karma because of this

• Thanks 1