B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

Tiny observation , IT IS OFFICIAL also visually by watching Karma who was the ONLY ONE doubting that NOW , ALL GIRLS IN THE VILLAS ( Daytona I don’t count ) ARE BISEXUAL , pure bisexuality ..

Margo , Nelly , Lali , Sabina , Karma , Sara ..I THINK IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE , I don’t count the goofy shows and “ work “ for cameras . We have seen SERIOUS CONTENT from all mentioned girls and not dildo games and funny lick / kissing for the cameras . Another great thing then , well done on having so great open sexually people 😇👏👏👏

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

Möglicherweise haben Sie überhaupt keine Ahnung von den Charakteren der Menschen in RLC? 😏

Das kann sein. !?  Aber die Bemerkung war ein wenig ironisch gemeint. Ist nach hinten losgegangen. Sorry ! In Zukunft werde ich mich zu den Beziehungen Sara-Karma und auch zu Daytona nicht mehr im Forum äußern. Nicht wegen der Kritik an meinen Posts sondern weil man schnell auf Treibsand steht wenn man etwas schreibt. Im nächsten Augenblick kann diese Meinung schon wieder grundfalsch sein. Wir werden ja sehen und erleben , auch ohne unsere mehr oder weniger klugen Worte, wie das Ganze sich dann wirklich entwickelt.

Un rituel chamanique. ? Il a sorti de son sac un petit bol vide et un bâtonnet puis à fait des cercles en suivant les bords. Après,ça été à KARMA de faire de même . Long  câlin debout s'en est suivi. Il nous a ensorcelé karma !

Un grand prêtre du culte tantra ?

7 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Le ragazze stanno lontane da questo ragazzo (Machevh). Va direttamente tra le tue cosce. 😄

GIF della madonna di Taylor Swift

you can be sure of it.. if a girl puts her hands on my ass like Karma is doing then I'll do the same.. without wasting time

il y a 9 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Tiny observation , IT IS OFFICIAL also visually by watching Karma who was the ONLY ONE doubting that NOW , ALL GIRLS IN THE VILLAS ( Daytona I don’t count ) ARE BISEXUAL , pure bisexuality ..

It was official the night she first spent with Sara, since in her first days while talking to Lali she was talking about looking for a guy and all that, but also discussing how she wouldn't know how to bring one to the villa. So in my eyes, she was perceived as straight when she came to the villa and officially bi when she and Sara got together

3 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Un rituel chamanique. ? Il a sorti de son sac un petit bol vide et un bâtonnet puis à fait des cercles en suivant les bords. Après,ça été à KARMA de faire de même . Long  câlin debout s'en est suivi. Il nous a ensorcelé karma !

Un grand prêtre du culte tantra ?

I Curse You Magic Mike GIF by Curious Pavel

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sara and Karma is a thing, Sara has a BF,

so why not also Karma.

He's at least as tantric as Karma, so

prediction is sex (maybe) in 4 hours time.

Of course.. I'm really curious to see the skills of our little Sting ... but I won't waste my time on this.. I hope someone can give a summary at the end of the evening