B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

Pretty stupid and bogus. But there are many users who like to see this and therefore are satisfied.
So now the friend @ddhm will be able to resume his praise of CC, for how beautiful, sexy, funny she is... and full indispensable to villa's life 

I don’t watch prescheduled things . Last week was a surprise with Sabina as a newcomer , after an hour , it was worthless .. If it isn’t things that you don’t expect to see , there’s no point … Here people want to have more and more and more women with other women with other women.. it is becoming tired … People maybe believe the same , one day after , Leora masturbates , Ulyana masturbates , a show occurs , who has the top replay still ?? Exactly , Karma and her guy . The replays ALWAYS SHOW where people invest their time to watch . 

A Margo / Wolf / Cecilia / Massimo later ?? Sign me in 😁😁

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t watch prescheduled things . Last week was a surprise with Sabina as a newcomer , after an hour , it was worthless .. If it isn’t things that you don’t expect to see , there’s no point … Here people want to have more and more and more women with other women with other women.. it is becoming tired … People maybe believe the same , one day after , Leora masturbates , Ulyana masturbates , a show occurs , who has the top replay still ?? Exactly , Karma and her guy . The replays ALWAYS SHOW where people invest their time to watch . 

A Margo / Wolf / Cecilia / Massimo later ?? Sign me in 😁😁

users don't always look at pleasant things.. often among the top replay cams there are also things that one wouldn't want to see but which still make users curious to take a look

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

users don't always look at pleasant things.. often among the top replay cams there are also things that one wouldn't want to see but which still make users curious to take a look

I believe that the replays shows what it was mostly watched .. then , the more the replays are seen from subscribers who either missed it or want to rewatch , it simply adds to the popularity of the moment . 

9 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Sie ist nicht isoliert, sie ruht sich nur aus. Offensichtlich war ihre Nacht draußen anstrengend.
Sara ist ein unabhängiges Mädchen, sie mag wahrscheinlich keine zu engen Bindungen.
Karma hat sich in ihren ersten Tagen sehr auf sie gestützt, aber jetzt baut sie auch eine Bindung zu den anderen Mädchen in der Villa und B1 auf.
Ich glaube, dass ihre Bettfreundschaft von Zeit zu Zeit weiterbestehen wird, da sie beiden auf jeden Fall einen hervorragenden Verdienst beschert.

Mit " einsam und isoliert" meinte ich allgemein Menschen . Mir steht es nicht zu und ich kann auch überhaupt nicht beurteilen ob das bei Sara zutrifft. Ich bitte um Nachsicht wegen dieser ungenauen und mißverständlichen  Formulierung. Und ich bin froh daß Karma nun auch kontakte zu den anderen Mädchen hat.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe that the replays shows what it was mostly watched .. then , the more the replays are seen from subscribers who either missed it or want to rewatch , it simply adds to the popularity of the moment . 

I meant that not everyone likes the same things. furthermore, one can refer to something out of simple curiosity without liking it