B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

1 hour ago, Fennec said:

Stupid show

Pretty stupid and bogus. But there are many users who like to see this and therefore are satisfied.
So now the friend @ddhm will be able to resume his praise of CC, for how beautiful, sexy, funny she is... and full indispensable to villa's life 

27 minutes ago, trixben said:

watching yesterday's replays... Miron and Lacrim are the same shit, they drink very little alcohol waiting for the girls to be very drunk or asleep and start abusing them

All the guys who are placed in B7 necessarily have the same goal and each uses their "weapons" to achieve it. I don't want to say that I approve of certain behaviors, far from it. But I don't think that girls should be considered innocent prey since they are knowingly part of an adult show and they too are looking for fun even by taking some substances.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

For all of us Europeans , there are stories and stories and prejudices for women of the eastern block , Russian , Ukrainian , Moldovan , Estonians , Belarusian , Armenian , Georgian , I can keep on 😂 , these women are “ characterized “ by a large or the majority of population and not in a nice way let’s say , so , I prefer watching seeing the NATURAL things than nothingness and read jealous people posting because what the guys at RLC do they can’t even dream of . 

I had to read the sentence a few times. Europeans .... prejudice?  Noooooo. Normally, the uninformed and ignorant on the forum take cheep shots at America. ( the land of opportunity and freedom, where everyone has the right to many prejudices 😉 ) I have been told many times here, that Europe is the land of progressive thinking, acceptance, and inclusion. ( although, the international news programs indicate a different picture ) 😁 

Jealousy    Ok, time to explain things to you. You have this misguided notion in your head that many here are jealous of the male idiots on RLC. WRONG!  Many here grew up in the dawn of sexual revolution, the 60's. Free-Love. Birth Control pills. In the 70's and 80's we were horny humping males. Mini-Skirts, Ban the Bra.  Many here are 25 years older than you. That means they have been fucking women long before you were born. FACT....we don't need your advice on how to treat women or have sexual relations. The RLC guys are getting pussy. Yeah , big deal.  In America we have this saying " Been there, Done that, Got the tee shirt "  From my conversations with others here, many had careers in business, education, and industry. They did more in their 20's than the male losers on RLC will ever accomplish in their lives. (p-value 0.5)   RLC place males in the Villa, some have proven to be hopeless idiots, others are pussy hounds. I haven't seen anyone to be jealous of.  

01.png

02.jpg

04.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Warum liegt Sara so einsam und allein in ihrem Bett? Gibt es die Freundschaft zwischen Karma und Sara nicht mehr ? Das wäre sehr schade. Hat sich vielleicht Karma neuen Zielen zugewandt ? 

Take it easy Gerald, Sara-Karma is going nowhere,

they just have their BF's and other friends as well.

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sei ruhig, Gerald, Sara-Karma führt nirgendwo hin,

Sie haben nur ihre Freunde und andere Freunde.

So meinte ich das nicht . Ich bin aber immer traurig wenn ich einsame , gar isolierte, Menschen sehe. Besonders in den Villen wäre so etwas fatal. Und ich bin auch der Meinung daß Karma bei den Mädchen bei denen sie jetzt ist auch besser aufgehoben ist und Freundschaft etc. finden kann. Besonders Kelly scheint auf ihrer Wellenlänge  zu liegen. Aber das Eine muß ja nicht das Andere ausschließen.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

So meinte ich das nicht . Ich bin aber immer traurig wenn ich einsame , gar isolierte, Menschen sehe. Besonders in den Villen wäre so etwas fatal. Und ich bin auch der Meinung daß Karma bei den Mädchen bei denen sie jetzt ist auch besser aufgehoben ist und Freundschaft etc. finden kann. Besonders Kelly scheint auf ihrer Wellenlänge  zu liegen. Aber das Eine muß ja nicht das Andere ausschließen.

She is not isolated, she is just resting.. evidently her night outside was tiring.
Sara is an independent girl, she probably doesn't like having too close ties.
Karma leaned on her a lot in her first days but now she is also bonding with the other girls in the villa and B1.
I believe that their bed friendship will continue from time to time because it certainly brings excellent earnings to both of them.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

OK, funny story in B1, a neighbor is regularly

knocking on the wall and saying "puta" meaning whore,

the girls are laughing about it.