B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Miron doing the same as he did with Lilith, but okay she been all over him tonight so maybe it's fine. I dont think she is fully sleeping yet. Still looks a bit creepy.

It's not fucking fine. They were together all night, if she was interested enough she would have done something with him like Lali last time. And the fact that it's not his first time doing this is even more fucked up

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

It's not fucking fine. They were together all night, if she was interested enough she would have done something with him like Lali last time. And the fact that it's not his first time doing this is even more fucked up

True, I just couldnt tell is she was passed out or not is why I said maybe it was fine because they were together all night and they might have done a lot that we didnt see. But I agree he shouldnt wait till they are sleeping, do it while they are awake if they want, or else keep hands away.

33 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am wondering why Octavia didn't go downstairs and sleep next to her good friend Karma !! 🤔 

maybe she wants this... don't forget what a strange girl she is, weak and unstable as she is she shouldn't go to a villa where you are a target of assholes.

I actually assume that RLC keeps an eye on everything at these types of parties  especially with Miron present, and nothing has actually happened yet.