B4 - General Topic 2023 #72 (November)

9 hours ago, moules said:

This guy with Sara, the one she gave the ring to, is a friend of LiaLia.,  On his first visit to B-4, he fingered and licked LiaLia on the LR couch, then fucked a female friend on the LR couch.  This girl had accompanied him .  Several weeks ago, he visited Sara, and spent 2-3 nights in her bed, fucking her among other activities.   

So Sara selected this guy as the chump to provide her with a visa extension.  A few nights of fucking, "we're fuck buddies", then  ... "Oh, I have a favor to ask".  Sara, calculating and manipulative maybe?

12 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

You guys do realize that this is not the same guy she is face timing with and calling "babe" and "amore" right? Who is the guy she had been discussing the civil partnership with. And if it is, then he should consider a career in acting with the perfection of his accents.

Honestly, I don't know who this guy is to her, in just the brief few minutes I saw her, him and Karma talking he kissed Sara and grabbed her ass and the next minute he is showing a picture of someone Sara and him refer to as his husband/hubby.

Also, this guy has been here before. The guy she is on face time with hasn't, and seems to be making up a lot of excuses not to come to the villa.

I don't have time to watch right now, maybe I'll rewatch everything later.

This guy had a nearly 24 hours session with Sara of sex / substances and music .. Strangely - as this guy I don’t consider the “ looks “ level for these two beautiful girls - even Karma wouldn’t have an issue to mix herself if the substances this time again hadn’t been in control . Let’s see how Sara’s life will be evolving , one thing is for sure , Sara was the FIRST to resurrect the villa when she arrived and she has been keeping up to expectations , rightful owner of the penthouse room and the best in all of both villas . 

You need to LOVE a girl showing great sex skills and a guy also providing pleasure . Christening adult entertainment for both Massimo and wonderful Neytiri has been triumphant successful , Massimo showed no problems at all on cameras and he had a GRAND FINALE , highlight the standing 69 , I think the tradition of good male tenants / lovers continues , Lacrim was the abomination and here comes the Italian and in 3-4 days he marks “ Conquer Nr. 1 “ … the competition with Wolf seems likely to start , especially if the rumors of his abilities “ travel “ in both villas .. Finally The Archmaster has a person to compete and therefore improve and offer ( see more for us ) even more than what he has done so far because with The Child there it was like a runner running alone 😂 

Massimo proves worthy , Neytiri proves also a girl that has no limits , now EVERYONE has done sex in the villas and we just have Daytona who remains to be seen how all this will be handled by her . 

Villas ARE FINALLY alive , good tenants , nice chemistry ,unpredictable  visitors , REAL threesomes and lesbian moment and decrease of stupidity softcore shows that were playing with out intelligence . Octavia , Esmi and Daytona are the ones who keep being there hiding their private lives on cameras , let’s see how and what more RLC Barcelona hub has in store. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Jesus will you calm the fuck down you annoying cunt.  Will you ever quit over selling this shit.

Good day to you .. do not forget to cancel your subscription 😂🤣Good day and happy jerk offs , your age needs it to relax 🤣😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Fagen said:

Thx I didnt remember he also fucked lialia.

This guy ( now at Sara’s ) didn’t fuck Lialia , it was another one , important for her life as it seems and German . I think the guy she was living off cameras and was absent for nearly 1,5 months and maybe more . 

My recollection:

The guy who Sara gave the ring to first arrived at B-4 with LiaLia, a girl, and a fat guy.  LiaLia had left the project, but now returned with a large suitcase which she kept in the hall outside the penthouse.  I think this guy went swimming in the pool, because afterward he he was given a pair of green trousers to wear.  The fat guy left.  This guy then did LiaLia on the LR couch.  LiaLia went up to the penthouse to Sara's bed.   This guy then fucked the girl.  This was in the third or fourth week of October when LiaLia returned for a week or more to stay in B-4.  Someone can check the CC archive threads to read the contemporaneous accounts.

(When LiaLia left the villa a second time --  after the night of sex in the spa with LiaLia, Sara, Margo, and Wolf -- she was returned to B-7 semi-comatose several hours later.  The guy who brought her suitcase may have been the same fat guy referenced in the paragraph above.)

The green trousers guy arrived in B-4 again about two weeks ago.  IIRC, Sara even pulled out the same pair of green pants from her wardrobe for him to wear.  They had a laugh over this. This time he stayed two nights, fucked Sara repeatedly.  She seems to enjoy him, and his talent.  This visit occurred before there was discussion on CC about the visa.

To me, this guy seems more of a funky, fuck-buddy than a bf who she is romantically involved with.  I recall someone posted on CC that Sara told Daytona (?) that she had a boyfriend and a girlfriend.  She appears to have two boyfriends, because the boyfriend she seems to have a romantic interest in refuses to visit the villa.  (According to her statements as reported by a CC translator).

----------------

Okay, checked the archives.  First appearance in B-4 of the guy who received the ring from Sara was Oct 16 -17.  Reported in Thread #52. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think RLC dusted the euro notes on RLC pay day in Barcelona with an aphrodisiac.  So many horny participants.

I also now think Neytiri, Wolf, and Margo have an understanding.  Wolf and Ney will not fuck unless Margo is present.  Massi is not Lacrim, and Neytiri jumps his bones.  I also note the acrobatic moves by Massi early on in the sex.  Replicating Wolf's similar moves with Neytiri, but without the sex.

• Sad 1

Been having the replay running in the background while working so not really paid too much attention. Did notice some things. I saw a few people here say that Sara was in control; I personally didn't see it like that. She is definitely the initiator, and influencer. When Karma had gotten up at some point and wrapped the blanket around her seemingly looking to leave they had a talk and she got coaxed back into bed.

But I think Karma was the one in control to a degree. She decided the pacing, and what she was comfortable doing. I think this night was about getting her adjusted to the situation. Remember, it's only her second time with more than 1 other person in the mix. And the couple from last time, they were on Karma's wavelength. I think for Karma, she needs to be in tune with whoever she shares the bed with, even more so a guy. And like some said before, he is not the type she would go for normally. 

However, the triangle now comes in play, because she seems in tune with Sara, and their bond is on a different level. And because of that, Karma may be willing to put aside her personal preferences in order to please Sara. But it is a relatively slow process. I think the triangle is not equilateral, but more obtuse where Sara is the main point but also there is quite a big distance between Karma and the guy. At some point, Sara mentioned that she (Karma) didn't want to sleep with him.

I did like how the guy took a backseat in all this, seeing how "wild" he could be with Sara earlier, he didn't push anything on Karma, occasionally a stroke or caress in the beginning, to test the waters, but mainly keeping his distance. And throughout the night we saw Karma slowly remove a few barriers. She went to take a bath, and got back into bed naked, later she went to wash her pussy quickly, since that she was having thoughts maybe, but ended up not acting on them. Which is perfectly normal, in my experience, threesomes are usually not like what you see from the cam shows or on PH. They involve a lot of communication and getting comfortable and it could be over the course of several sessions before a soft or hard swap occurs.

But again, I kinda just had it playing in the background, I could have missed something.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

So Sara selected this guy as the chump to provide her with a visa extension.  A few nights of fucking, "we're fuck buddies", then  ... "Oh, I have a favor to ask".  Sara, calculating and manipulative maybe?

No. It's the American way, think of yourself to survive.

Admitted, men are easy prey.