B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Your math is off.

85,000 subscribers paying an average of 30 euros a month is 2,550,000 euros x 12 months = 30.6 million euros.

I used 30 euros as the average monthly single subscription revenue amount. 

If the average single subscription amount is 20 euros a month, then the annual revenue is 20,400,000

If the average single subscription amount is 10 euros a month, then the annual revenue is 10,200,000 euros.

RLC's IT monthly costs are likely more expensive than the monthly compensation paid to participants.   50 participants earning an average of 5000 euros a month in compensation would be paid a total of 250,000 euros a month,  or 3 million euros a year.  Because of bonus money, some participants would earn much more per month.  And some participants, who receive little or no bonus money, would earn only the base amount in their contract.  Based on Megan's comparison of her pay during her most recent stay compared to her earlier pay, the base is probably 2500-3000 euros a month.  Not bad if there are no taxes paid on this income, and housing is free.

As far as I know, this is the top earner in the project. The base salary is less than 1k.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As far as I know, this is the top earner in the project. The base salary is less than 1k.

I only have what was reported as Megan saying that in her earlier stays she earned 7,000 euros a month, but only 4,000 a month on her last stay.  On her most recent stay, she only did bonus type activity when her boyfriend visited, and a few bates.  Otherwise, she was as chaste as a nun.

For someone who does nothing to earn any bonus money, 1,000 euros a month base salary is less than half the average monthly salary of a landscaper (Alberto) in Barcelona 

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I only have what was reported as Megan saying that in her earlier stays she earned 7,000 euros a month, but only 4,000 a month on her last stay.  On her most recent stay, she only did bonus type activity when her boyfriend visited, and a few bates.  Otherwise, she was as chaste as a nun.

For someone who does nothing to earn any bonus money, 1,000 euros a month base salary is less than half the average monthly salary of a landscaper (Alberto) in Barcelona 

Now you know why RLC doesn't find new tenants easily. Times have changed.

2 hours ago, moules said:

Your math is off.

85,000 subscribers paying an average of 30 euros a month is 2,550,000 euros x 12 months = 30.6 million euros.

I used 30 euros as the average monthly single subscription revenue amount. 

If the average single subscription amount is 20 euros a month, then the annual revenue is 20,400,000

If the average single subscription amount is 10 euros a month, then the annual revenue is 10,200,000 euros.

RLC's IT monthly costs are likely more expensive than the monthly compensation paid to participants.   50 participants earning an average of 5000 euros a month in compensation would be paid a total of 250,000 euros a month,  or 3 million euros a year.  Because of bonus money, some participants would earn much more per month.  And some participants, who receive little or no bonus money, would earn only the base amount in their contract.  Based on Megan's comparison of her pay during her most recent stay compared to her earlier pay, the base is probably 2500-3000 euros a month.  Not bad if there are no taxes paid on this income, and housing is free.

Maths is not my strongest point...good job I don't pay ure wages eh lol...or pension. 

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Maths is not my strongest point...good job I don't pay ure wages eh lol...or pension. 

No problem.  If the 85,000 subscriber count you heard is correct, RLC should have no problem paying good money to participants, particularly those who are popular

30 minutes ago, moules said:

No problem.  If the 85,000 subscriber count you heard is correct, RLC should have no problem paying good money to participants, particularly those who are popular

I think the longer term tenants are on a nice packet for sure...but lets not forget, the rent for all the apartments probably comes in to millions (all of them) over the course of the year. I would imagine the two club houses in the hills of Barce aren't cheap either despite sometimes with several empty beds which in turn won't generate any income so I think whoever owns RLC are on to a nice package too although big responsibility comes with it. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I think the longer term tenants are on a nice packet for sure...but lets not forget, the rent for all the apartments probably comes in to millions (all of them) over the course of the year. I would imagine the two club houses in the hills of Barce aren't cheap either despite sometimes with several empty beds which in turn won't generate any income so I think whoever owns RLC are on to a nice package too although big responsibility comes with it. 

For RLC an empty bed in the villas is a wage saved with probably little effect on monthly income, loss of a popular housemate probably effects them more.

I think Moules did some research on the two villas and they were worth circa One Million Euro's each and from memory it's been said in the past that RLC bought them. 

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

For RLC an empty bed in the villas is a wage saved with probably little effect on monthly income, loss of a popular housemate probably effects them more.

I think Moules did some research on the two villas and they were worth circa One Million Euro's each and from memory it's been said in the past that RLC bought them. 

RLC rent B4.