B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

37 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

You can't understand anything from RLC.

So Ulyana is out or not? Or will they move her somewhere else?

That's the big 1,000,000 question 🙂
We'll see what happens and put it all on hold.

47 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

You can't understand anything from RLC.

So Ulyana is out or not? Or will they move her somewhere else?

Something interesting about the last party Ulyana attended, because it was extremely obvious Ulyana was on her best behavior, by rejecting every single sexual advance from Wolf, at one point even turning towards the camera just to stare at it, just to let her boyfriend see what a good girl she's being, so I said all that to say this, what if they move her to Margo's old room, first thing wolf head would explode with excitement, just knowing and seeing the opportunity in his head, believing she could actually be his next Margo

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

That's the big 1,000,000 question 🙂
We'll see what happens and put it all on hold.

My thinking is that popular girls who occupied the Saint Petersburg apartments, especially the nicest apartments, may have special status in RLC.  And if they make it to the West, certain behavior is tolerated that would not be tolerated if the girl was from Ukraine, or Spain, or Italy.  I think this is a matter of who they know.  (An exception would be Kristy, whose apartment I believe was in Moscow.)

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The reason some pay more is due to currency exchange rates.  

Shit is always more expensive outside US and that’s probably because US is the biggest market and probably taxes…has nothing to do with currency exchange or they would make it equivalent. Having said that even $30 is to much

• Upvote 1

• moos54 locked this topic