B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Fiora was leaving to go back to her own apartment.  

OP badly worded that post because it was easy to think what I did given the circumstances...cheers, thanks  for expanding on that...much better. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Esmi is a country mile better to embrace and look at than Uly, good riddance to the rotting apple I say...if she is leaving which would be brilliant news. 

I ain’t talking about beauty, that’s personal preference….Esmi is a freeloader and Ulyana is a country mile better tenant than Esmi 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Esmi is a country mile better to embrace and look at than Uly, good riddance to the rotting apple I say...if she is leaving which would be brilliant news. 

I ain’t talking about beauty, that’s a personal preference….Esmi is a freeloader and Ulyana is a country mile better tenant than Esmi 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I think Wolfy would disagree....he's on the Blue Ball Express and needs some Servicing...

Sense Ulyana seem to care more about wolf then her actual followers, it wouldn't surprise me to see her come back just to fuck wolf on her last day, like Margo did for him on her last day, and that would suck, but instead of messing around with him, she should come back just to give her followers that last bate

That was a sexy dance, before Esmi went to bed never have I seen her dance in her pantie, to bad she didn't dance in the bra too and then went to bed pantyless🔥🔥🔥Maybe we are going to get a change back to her sexy side.(( I know I can't help it)) she put a spell on me a long time ago I can't shake it.😊

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

I ain’t talking about beauty, that’s personal preference….Esmi is a freeloader and Ulyana is a country mile better tenant than Esmi 

So if ure not talking about beauty then you must be talking about sex, and I wasn't talking about sex...so it works both ways pal. That's all RLC is about for most men on here, if the tenants don't have sex then guys on here don't like them, which is odd because you pay to watch the apartments not the tenants. If that were the case then as soon as one of your favs leave then you would stop scribing. Esmi may not do much in your eyes but she has her head screwed completely on unlike that cry baby Uly who can't handle heartbreak. I hope this is her last stay too, she does nothing but piss people off. 

• Like 1

This morning the sun was so brite shining in Uly room but there was no one there, to see there beautiful skin in the sunlight to warm there body in the sun,that room must be warmer than the other to rooms, that the best time to catch these girls in natural sunlight, It's a shame......Maybe Esmi needs to take that room since she always cold....

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

So if ure not talking about beauty then you must be talking about sex, and I wasn't talking about sex...so it works both ways pal. That's all RLC is about for most men on here, if the tenants don't have sex then guys on here don't like them, which is odd because you pay to watch the apartments not the tenants. If that were the case then as soon as one of your favs leave then you would stop scribing. Esmi may not do much in your eyes but she has her head screwed completely on unlike that cry baby Uly who can't handle heartbreak. I hope this is her last stay too, she does nothing but piss people off. 

Really, it’s either sex or nothing 🙄. Kelly had no sex and she is superior to Esmi 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

Really, it’s either sex or nothing 🙄. Kelly had no sex and she is superior to Esmi 🤷‍♂️

Well no it's not is it...CLEARLY. Why is Kelly superior to Esmi considering neither have had sex on cam for those who think they pay RLC for the tenants to have sex...too funny. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well no it's not is it...CLEARLY. Why is Kelly superior to Esmi considering neither have had sex on cam for those who think they pay RLC for the tenants to have sex...too funny. 

If I have to explain you why Kelly is better than Esmi you are a lost cause my friend 🤣🤣

• Like 1