Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Forget Covid, Forget the war, forget everything in the relationship. She had a life in Russia when suddenly the cameras were pulled and she was faced with a normal life requiring she get a job and lose her audience.

Leora left Paul and her beloved Eva to get a RLC gig, rather than stay and start a normal life by remaining in Russia with Paul, Eva, family and friends.. Some say she planned on having Paul come all along once she traveled alone to Prague. If so, 1. nothing was holding Paul's ass from traveling with her as lodging and money was there for him as well, and 2.she sure as hell wouldn't have gotten into a new relationship with Loverboy. Paul would have held out for Leora if they were still be in their relationship.

They remained friends, did the phone business and dog rescue. They eventually were able to get back together.

Bottom line: it was so important for Leora to have the camera life to be able to expose herself than to remain with Paul, when she certainly could have. Her choice: Life continuing in Russia or alone far away in Prague with cameras and no Paul/Eva. She chose what she wanted and needed most An outlet for her exhibitionism and free room and board while being able to cum the way she likes, being watched.

People will simply say the same ole same ola ( as they say when we repeat ourselves 😂🤣 ) .. Leora left because we don’t know how her financial was and looking for a better future .. this week there were chats here that Leora is SIMPLY FINE and she will easily manage because she has all she needs .. So .. A WOMAN HAS IT ALL but still leaves everything back 😂🤣😂 , you know , it can’t be two realities .. The now famous “ Love Of Her Life “ , is this actually an Act Of Love to do something to secure the future for herself and The Love Of Her Life by moving away ? 

She left it all behind to secure income ? Why ? There was an easy business as we can see daily with Paul and his computer daily routine . So , she lets him make it by himself instead of staying together at the easy and difficult times ? Leora chooses to spread her legs for her ETERNAL FANS , the ones that helped her become financially independent and in return she abandons her Love Of Her Life for ACTUALLY the people that SHE KNOWS LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYONE , her faithful fans ??? 

You know , so many things SIMPLY don’t sum up , they don’t make a believable story as the acolytes here want to present it . The fact is ONE , Leora and Paul took a decision to separate for a period of time .. WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE  , you don’t abandon , you stay and fight together … AAAAAAANDDDDD.. if the plan is ALWAYS to reunite , you simply don’t find someone else , Paul a girl and Leora a guy …

But what do I know ? After all , ALL THE PREVIOUS ARE SIMPLY SPECULATIONS SINCE WE NEVER SAW THEM ON CAMERAS 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 .. it is the same speculations of the confused emoji people that REACT WHEN we speak that these two have no real friends in Prague , telling us with the emojis that we are speculating wrong 😂🤣😂🤣

You take it from one side , WRONG .. you see it from the other , WRONG … 2 realities , REALLY 😂🤣😂😂 ??? Back to the basics , the TWO WAY LIFE that Leora had , with Malia there she SIMPLY HAD IT and she was ENJOYING each and every moment of it .. of course , all the time she was with the boyfriend absent Paul , she HAD TOLD THE Czech Republic guy that HER ULTIMATE GOAL was to bring Paul in Prague 😂🤣😂🤣

You know what ? The woman has filled  a life full of inconsistencies that it is like you are digging a hole and in the end , you end up inside . THE FAKE LIFE IN THE DEAD APARTMENT continues , people here try to say that these two love one another , you read the stories , we see the things … BUT PEOPLE WANT TO AVOID THE TRUTH .. because the truth says that as long as this Leora and Paul’s story remains on cameras . THEN - AND ONLY THEN - , LEORA , The RLC Queen remains on cameras as well ..

• Confused 4

2 hours ago, H12DKE said:

Friendship...no fella they are in a relationship...and if you read some of my past posts about these two then you'll know I've covered most of what you said apart from the totally irrelevant stuff that you endlessly post about. You, me and the rest of the people here who chat about them are totally irrelevant and your opinion really makes my dick itch when comparing them to others. How about compare yourself to others on here...yea you are as mad as a box of frogs with the tosh you come out with. 

Thank you for answering exactly my questions , your contribution to the chat is highly appreciated , thank you again 😊

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, H12DKE said:

Sorry but I cannot engage with you...you have your opinion and I have mine and neither if us will change that. What matters is they are in a relationship...no matter who wears the trousers or who brings the money in. Nothing matters...our opinions are irrelevant...they are together, they sleep, wake up, eat, have sex...all these things together. Our opinions are irrelevant to them, may be not people here but to them our opinions are irrelevant because as I said she knows what is best for her...not us. She did the girl on girl thing then where did she go next...oh yea that's right...back to Paul. 

Really ? They sleep together ? Pff , I think I am watching a different apartment 🙃

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, H12DKE said:

Sorry but I cannot engage with you...you have your opinion and I have mine and neither if us will change that. What matters is they are in a relationship...no matter who wears the trousers or who brings the money in. Nothing matters...our opinions are irrelevant...they are together, they sleep, wake up, eat, have sex...all these things together. Our opinions are irrelevant to them, may be not people here but to them our opinions are irrelevant because as I said she knows what is best for her...not us. She did the girl on girl thing then where did she go next...oh yea that's right...back to Paul. 

And the best for her was to leave Paul in Russia .. And the best for her was to find another guy in Prague .. and the best for her was to continue inserting dildos in her holes … too many best things for her … in the end , all these best things for her brought one day Paul back .. i get it , it is all part of a mastermind plan that will last for 5 years till she gets the European citizenship .. but then is Paul … 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhoso domingo para todos com a família 

wonderful Sunday for everyone with the family 

03/12/2023 03/December /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Wirklich ? Sie schlafen zusammen? Pff, ich glaube, ich schaue mir eine andere Wohnung an 🙃

Wenn man sich lieber 24STD lang andere Wohnungen anschaut. Wo gesoffen, gehascht u. gehurt wird, dann kann man Leora u. Paul auch nicht verstehen. Da kann man dann natürlich auch besser seine Romane schreiben. 😁😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3