Pete1960

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

wonderful Thursday for everyone 

30/11/2023 30/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The resurfaced hypocrisy 😂🤣😂

Unbelievable that people forget . Mastermind psychology ( give time and it is all forgotten ) …. Whatever . 

🤫 Somebody might figure you out. 

If all of your post were this short people might take you seriously. 

• Upvote 3

This is a personal request of Leora. Leora, we know that you intentionally position your ass to the cams when looking at your laptop. It is an optimum view and very much appreciated. It would be great if you can spread your legs (when on your knees) further apart so that it would open up your sweet smooth butt cheeks and greatly expose your yummy butthole and open up your pussy lips. That would surely be a cam hit and might even allow a small gape opening of your asshole. Thank you in advance Leora.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

This is a personal request of Leora. Leora, we know that you intentionally position your ass to the cams when looking at your laptop. It is an optimum view and very much appreciated. It would be great if you can spread your legs (when on your knees) further apart so that it would open up your sweet smooth butt cheeks and greatly expose your yummy butthole and open up your pussy lips. That would surely be a cam hit and might even allow a small gape opening of your asshole. Thank you in advance Leora.

Leora has a nice ass With that peephole 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Time to play nice or as a truce to see if the playground can accommodate more "friendly" members. We can't help Leora and Paul in their future endeavors but can comment on their current cam views (good, bad or ugly).

In Leora's room there could be a new camera on the ceiling In bed 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Dougie love the way your mind works could have a wank just reading what you say

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

🤫 Somebody might figure you out. 

If all of your post were this short people might take you seriously. 

People don’t know you or they have forgotten how you have treated forum members resulting in a topic that 5-6 people post and if it wasn’t for Pulo , it would be a Dead Topic also supporting a Dead Apartment . 

I am not here to praise or comment on “ ONE MORE MASTURBATION ( or a blowjob or a joking fuck ) “ , i am in this topic commenting on things i wish to watch regarding the reasons i have repeatedly said concerning this apartment .

Neither you nor anyone else here is in the position to tell me how , what and when i write ( PLAYING OF COURSE WITHIN FORUM RULES ) . It is of a little concern to me how people take me here 😂🤣😂🤣 Being serious or not and ( AS ALWAYS DEGRADING A FORUM MEMBER BY CALLING HIM IGNORANT ACCORDING TO YOUR POST ) brings easily back the reasons that - since I am not been taken seriously - you were removed from here . 

It of course all makes sense slowly . You were in a kind of one year or so “ punishment “ to post , you are back and you have been advised that you get one more chance and you appear as the Ethics and Moral Master 😂🤣😂 . I am not NEW HERE and I know exactly how you have spoken and treated members . So , find a new person to show and impress because I can easily uncover you to the public here . 

I will respect the rest of the people here and  since they want to be fooled by your SUDDEN kindness, so be it . I can keep on laughing with your BLACK and WHITE posts when you are Leora’s biggest and honest ( this I respect that you have managed ) protector . 

• Confused 3

il y a 55 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Dans la chambre de Leora, il pourrait y avoir une nouvelle caméra au plafond 

Bonjour Pulo ;

Pourquoi rajouter une nouvelle camera dans un appartement ou il ne se passe pratiquement plus rien ?