B4 - General Topic 2023 #74 (December)

12 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Tranny Daytona ist der größte Störfaktor und geht richtig auf die Nerven!

Ich glaube daß diese/r Daytona eine Art Freifahrtschein für seinen Aufenthalt hat. Denn sagt man etwas negatives über D. gerät man ganz schnell in den Verdacht ein Feind von ihm /ihr zu sein wegen seiner anderen Sexualität. Und aufgrund der Verbreitung des Geschehens bei RLC  im Internet kommt man dann ganz leicht in das Visier von entsprechenden Aktivistengruppen mit den entsprechenden Folgen. Die Medien sind voll von entsprechenden Anschuldigungen. Da wird nicht mehr nach Wahr oder Unwahr unterschieden.  Die beiden Mädchen werden kaum etwas sagen. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I believe that this Daytona has a kind of free pass for his stay. Because if you say something negative about D. you will quickly be suspected of being an enemy of him/her because of his different sexuality. And due to the spread of what happened at RLC on the Internet, you can easily find yourself in the sights of corresponding activist groups with the corresponding consequences. The media is full of such accusations. There is no longer a distinction between true and untrue. The two girls will hardly say anything. 

I'll say whatever I want about the fucking tranny. He needs to go.

• Upvote 3