B7 - General Topic 2023 #33 (December)

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

JEALOUS ONES      You keep dreaming! The only one yelling JEALOUS is you. OH ....Maybe, you're the one who is jealous. 😉 

There you go ..... you ticked off many of the reasons people have a dislike for Wolf. Strutting around like a peacock, showing off his dick at the pool ( nothing to be proud of there ...limp dick), testosterone shots in the ass to bulk up (he really doesn't spend much time in the gym), and his annoying habit of just walking into bedrooms and bathrooms (closed doors) violating the privacy of the women. 

And then you say ....  Wolf .....has done NOTHING wrong to deserve all that    :huh:    

good read sir!

DDHM, I may be completely wrong about this, but so you not have to have a little respect for others? If this is true.
Who does this begin with?

You.

If you don't respect yourself, are honest with yourself or trust yourself, NO ONE else will.

There is no jealousy here, just basic decency is what I was speaking to about Ney and Wolf. 

How you conflating that into some other narrative I am not sure why.

Max is a dick. He proves it more and more every day. i.e..

This morning after waking up and starting work in the LR Ney had left back to B4 but forgot her phone or charger in Wolf's room, on her way back he greeted her verbally, she politely embraced him and he immediately grabbed at her crotch and she pulled away to finish going to find what she left behind.

She went downstairs for the item and didn't speak to him on the way out back to B4. Good for her. That speaks volumes about who Max is as a person.

I personally like Wolf, what others see as cockiness can be viewed as healthy self-esteem.

So his getting naked in front of others is a nothing burger it's natural for him.

If its anyone who is jealous it's Max because he doesn't have the ability to think beyond the head of his tool. He's a transactional guy, has an agenda, everything is superficial until the panties come off. Last night in the dining room while staring at Margo he was standing behind Ney rubbing her breasts through the top of her t-shirt. She played along until Wolf and Margo wanted to go to bed and she went to Wolf's room by herself. Then came back upstairs with Wolf and Max came up and made a big announcement that he was going to take a shower and something about being naked. Shallow, narcissistic.. really dumb. They just stared at him.

Wolf has established relationships with Margo and Ney. The parameters of which we don't know, for how long, ground rules, safe words, boundaries.. excetra. If he injects a little Testosterone in his butt it's because it helps.

He does have to keep up with Margo. :biggrin:

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

do you think he's trying to keep up with margo or is he trying to make sure she doesn't stray?

Frank I think he's cool with whatever she wants. You and I would probably handle it differently or perhaps not. It's mutually beneficial for both. They do discuss everything including his relationship with Ney.  I know everyone wants to see Max get with Margo but she really likes Wolf alot. Don't get me wrong she has other outside interests, and you can tell when she packs a bag and dresses up.

When he's not there she'll wait for him until he returns. I guess I'm the guy who looks beyond the sex thing though. Margo is loud and you can hear her in Max's room even when his door is closed. She woke him up with her noises... Wolf is protective of both Ney and Margo.

Edited by 1charliefoxx69

10 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Frank I think he's cool with whatever she wants. You and I would probably handle it differently or perhaps not. It's mutually beneficial for both. They do discuss everything including his relationship with Ney.  I know everyone wants to see Max get with Margo but she really likes Wolf alot. Don't get me wrong she has other outside interests, and you can tell when she packs a bag and dresses up.

When he's not there she'll wait for him until he returns. I guess I'm the guy who looks beyond the sex thing though. Margo is loud and you can hear her in Max's room even when his door is closed. She woke him up with her noises... Wolf is protective of both Ney and Margo.

i agree with you charlie, it makes me wonder if wolf and margo have been dating after he and ney broke up.  a while back when wolf's mother was there it was obvious that his mom and margo have known each other for some time before she showed up at the villa.

i also agree with you that max is a total dick, and what i don't like about any of the guys is how they all get so handsy with the girls.  i guess they must be told to do this because it seems that every single one of them have done it.  it drives me nuts and i'm really glad that lacrim is gone because of it.

i think steroid boy is ok for the most part but i don't like how he is always going over to b4 and disrupting the girls with his presence.  it's like he just can't get enough of himself, kind of like most girls can't pass by a mirror without stopping to look at themselves.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i agree with you charlie, it makes me wonder if wolf and margo have been dating after he and ney broke up.  a while back when wolf's mother was there it was obvious that his mom and margo have known each other for some time before she showed up at the villa.

i also agree with you that max is a total dick, and what i don't like about any of the guys is how they all get so handsy with the girls.  i guess they must be told to do this because it seems that every single one of them have done it.  it drives me nuts and i'm really glad that lacrim is gone because of it.

i think steroid boy is ok for the most part but i don't like how he is always going over to b4 and disrupting the girls with his presence.  it's like he just can't get enough of himself, kind of like most girls can't pass by a mirror without stopping to look at themselves.

True, I will give you that about Wolf, but honestly,we all have a little EGO.

As annoying as he is he seems tame compared to some. Someone had suggested that Ney, Margo and Wolf all knew each other before.

I think Wolf and Ney have known each other longer, as ex's. The dynamics of these interpersonal binds are interesting to me.

I think that the most important thing is not what a woman has between her legs it's what's between her ears that matters most.

That's why I find Margo intriguing, her wheels are always spinning forward. Did you see her look book on her tablet as she was thumbing thru it the other day? She's stunning as a model but whoever the photographer was didn't know how to pose her. If you have a chance take a look you'll see what I mean. I hope she didn't pay for that session.

1 minute ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

True, I will give you that about Wolf, but honestly,we all have a little EGO.

As annoying as he is he seems tame compared to some. Someone had suggested that Ney, Margo and Wolf all knew each other before.

I think Wolf and Ney have known each other longer, as ex's. The dynamics of these interpersonal binds are interesting to me.

I think that the most important thing is not what a woman has between her legs it's what's between her ears that matters most.

That's why I find Margo intriguing, her wheels are always spinning forward. Did you see her look book on her tablet as she was thumbing thru it the other day? She's stunning as a model but whoever the photographer was didn't know how to pose her. If you have a chance take a look you'll see what I mean. I hope she didn't pay for that session.

yes, it's obvious that wolf and ney have known each other for quite some time.  as for the interpersonal binds you refer to, i wish that none of the tenants knew anything about each other before joining the project as i would find that more interesting to watch how it develops over time.

yes, some women can make you fidget with what they have between their ears, where other's can make you feel like you can't hear a thing!

i did see the photoshoot on margo's tablet and she is a beautiful model but i just can't get past all the tattoo's.  as for her session with that photographer, i hope she didn't have to pay much either.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, it's obvious that wolf and ney have known each other for quite some time.  as for the interpersonal binds you refer to, i wish that none of the tenants knew anything about each other before joining the project as i would find that more interesting to watch how it develops over time.

yes, some women can make you fidget with what they have between their ears, where other's can make you feel like you can't hear a thing!

i did see the photoshoot on margo's tablet and she is a beautiful model but i just can't get past all the tattoo's.  as for her session with that photographer, i hope she didn't have to pay much either.

Wolf is 30 and Margo 29, I think Ney is not yet 25 so the age and expectations, experiences are different.

This trio to me is fun to follow,
I like that they are comfortable with each other, there's never any true awkwardness.

2 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Wolf is 30 and Margo 29, I think Ney is not yet 25 so the age and expectations, experiences are different.

This trio to me is fun to follow,
I like that they are comfortable with each other, there's never any true awkwardness.

good point!

1 minute ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Thanks Frank..I love this.. can I steal...ahh borrow it? Very funny 😂😂.

be my guest charlie