Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #49

Pete1960

55 minutes ago, peking said:

my eyes always do when I see her

repetitive? sure but when I pull one out I bet my cock says, hey can you change it up some buddy the repetition is killing me 🤣

forgot to add

it's still a load of fun😄

That’s what she CAN ONLY DO , nothing else … Nothing against repetition , sure , but REAL LIFE variety would also be excellent .. 

Because then Leora might be faced here as a NORMAL HUMAN BEING who decided to share her life on cameras and not be faced as A SEXUAL OBJECT since 95% of the posts here are about her pussy , her tits , her ass , her licking the juices , blowjobbing and jerking off Paul . 

Everyone by praising Leora’s repetitive daily actions , simply keeps on seeing her as a SEXUAL TOY and OBJECT and not as a HUMAN BEING like each and every other of us .. or am I wrong ? 

BECAUSE … More or less also the 90% of the tenants of RLC apartments have sex moments , masturbations , jerk offs , they also have all that .. BUT .. they also have friends visiting , gifts buying , nights out and drinks , THEY HAVE VARIETY , they LIVE as possible as normal being HUMAN BEINGS first and not SEX OBJECTS as Leora is ( criticized as so because of the 90% of the posts here daily ) ..

When was it Leora being praised for ANYTHING ELSE apart from masturbation , jerk offs , nudism and dildos use ? When was THE LAST TIME that ANYONE here made a post regarding anything else for this DEAD APARTMENT ?

The winner I guess will earn a place in Leora’s list of “ loyal subjects “ 🙂

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

More predictable it can’t be 😂🤣😂🤣

After a thorough check , no competition exists .. Hurray , it’s masturbation time ( which of course comes off prime time in Europe - that’s a change but circumstances have changed lately . 😁 ) .. Enjoy 😄

Let’s see when Paul wakes up 😴😴😴😴

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s what she CAN ONLY DO , nothing else

well heck

glad I'm shallow and that must explain why my eyes truly luv seeing her naked and or bating when I take a peek at her

I can't see her mental well being so I can't comment on it

people should be able to do at least one thing well but when she bates, people should only hope she cums/enjoys herself most of the time and it would be dumb to fake it because she doesn't have to

yes, it's odd to not have buddies/company/other people around but maybe they have THEIR reasons or they are dealing with it somehow THEIR way or maybe not

normal is somewhat iffy, lol. It was HER decision to be sooooo sexual on cam and my eyes sooooo thank her and maybe that explains 95% of the posts

if everyone on RLC decided to be on cam studying for a degree and loads of friends would you get a subscription?

If I remember, you seem to be okay about the sex on cam. then again, I could be wrong.

surely everyone hopes/thinks RLC participants have jobs/friends and outside interests other than RLC because some complain when they stay out lol

if most people understood the languages there would be more comments about something else other than pussies, blowjobs, fucking and bating

whoa, my bad, I need to slow my roll 😀 pussies and bating will always come first but at the least they would come in second 😄

maybe some want more than the participants are willing to share on cam hence fake names to start with and life beyond the apt(s).

heck, Monday night Football is coming on lol

yes, the REAL football 🤣 okay, the other football, geeze.

dd, glad you are here, you are a hoot 😀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1