Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #49

Pete1960

to bad she just won't put the hair up or off her breasts and move the robe off her leg

must understand that hair and clothing on her body just gets in the way

the stuff doesn't add to, it takes away from her most awesome body naked

just MHO

picture this

you have a great plate of food(Leora) in front of you and you have to wave the files(hair and clothing including the brown towel, lol) away

• Like 1

Just now, peking said:

to bad she just won't put the hair up or off her breasts and move the robe off her leg

must understand that hair and clothing on her body just gets in the way

the stuff doesn't add to, it takes away from her most awesome body naked

just MHO

She needs to cut her hair to look like GI Jane. Then she won't be bothered flicking her hand through her hair 1000 times a day.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Dead Apartment stories continues 😂🤣

Let’s repeat so as not to forget ( same ole same ola 😂🤣 - at the moment zero competition  just for the information ) 

Paul 😴😴 … check ☑️

Leora naked …check ☑️

Masturbation coming …check ☑️

Dead Apartment will continue with Leora after washing the trigger and laying on bed to watch the laptop …. check ☑️

Paul will go to his computer at a certain point , Leora will sleep very late … check ☑️

Dead apartment continues ….check ☑️

Sleep , wake up , walk the dog , eat , masturbate / jerk off , computer , watch the laptop , sleep , REPEAT … check ☑️

IT IS INDEED REAL LIFE OF A COUPLE being together for 10+ years .. Now I understand what they see in this couple and they like it … A reflection of the majority of people here who have the same life like this couple being together for +10/+20/+30/+40 years of marriage or sharing with the same person .. Retired from work , children have fixed their lives , WHAT REMAINS ?? 

Exactly , watch A DEAD APARTMENT and a naked woman who opens her legs and insert toys so as to escape boredom , repeat , lifeless aims in life … check ☑️

Enjoy 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, peking said:

it was great when she did have it cut short😄

Dont recall her ever having short hair - shes always seem to be very proud of her long hair.

Now if only she could think of a good reason to present her ass to cam.....😜 JD would be a very happy man! 😍😊

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Enjoy

my eyes always do when I see her

repetitive? sure but when I pull one out I bet my cock says, hey can you change it up some buddy the repetition is killing me 🤣

forgot to add

it's still a load of fun😄

Edited by peking
added
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Now if only she could think of a good reason to present her ass to cam.....😜 JD would be a very happy man! 😍😊

She did, Paul was on the cam looking like an ass again!!