Pete1960

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa sexta feira para todos 

wonderful Friday for everyone 

08/12/2023 08/December /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox

• Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Anode said:

On ne vois plus Paul travailler ,il c'est fait licencier !

bonjour  

sont travaille c'est du cinéma ,regarde en se moment il a un nouveau jouet  sa fait plusieurs  jours qui est deçu .

c'est un enmerdeur de première .

• Confused 1

il y a 30 minutes, RAME a dit :

Bonjour  

sont travaillent c'est du cinéma ,regarde en se moment il a un nouveau jouet sa fait plusieurs jours qui est déçu .

c'est un enmerdeur de première.

Bonjour Ramé ;

C'est quoi son nouveau jouet ,je n'ai pas vue ?

Just to keep things even, and for what it's worth (Which isn't much as it's only my opinion), i can't see anything wrong here. The negative posts aren't a shock and believe me, i do understand why there are certain attitudes, i do of course. But from how i see it, what i see is a couple still very much in love, still enjoying each other's company. I see this from the little things - Only in the last few days, how they play with each other, laughing, how they still look into their eyes (Leora especially), cuddled up holding hands and all that. For an old romantic like me, THAT says much more than how often they shag or what their social life is like. They are not just lovers, they are best mates as well - People can take the mickey as much as they want out of Leora saying he is 'The Love Of Her Life' but they were her own words. Like i've said before, the individual's request for value-for-money, what they wish to see and what not to see on camera, is just that isn't it - Individual views. We all have a criteria on what we deem as satisfactory. Some are in it for the sex acts only, some like the fly-on-the-wall aspect etc etc. I am just talking about how they are as a couple. And as another year closes, i honestly cannot see anything wrong with how they are living. And, i am as happy as i've been before with L&P. 

• Upvote 11

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just to keep things even, and for what it's worth (Which isn't much as it's only my opinion), i can't see anything wrong here. The negative posts aren't a shock and believe me, i do understand why there are certain attitudes, i do of course. But from how i see it, what i see is a couple still very much in love, still enjoying each other's company. I see this from the little things - Only in the last few days, how they play with each other, laughing, how they still look into their eyes (Leora especially), cuddled up holding hands and all that. For an old romantic like me, THAT says much more than how often they shag or what their social life is like. They are not just lovers, they are best mates as well - People can take the mickey as much as they want out of Leora saying he is 'The Love Of Her Life' but they were her own words. Like i've said before, the individual's request for value-for-money, what they wish to see and what not to see on camera, is just that isn't it - Individual views. We all have a criteria on what we deem as satisfactory. Some are in it for the sex acts only, some like the fly-on-the-wall aspect etc etc. I am just talking about how they are as a couple. And as another year closes, i honestly cannot see anything wrong with how they are living. And, i am as happy as i've been before with L&P. 

Very good 

• Like 5