B4 - General Topic 2023 #75 (December)

Just now, poncherello said:

Maschio o femmina non mi interessa, l'importante è che sia ridimensionato o tolto. Come ho già detto lui si è separato dal gruppo, le ragazze non lo cercano e lo evitano quando possibile. Voglio lacrime

They could have sent him to B1 or B2 closer to the center where they could have fun

il y a 47 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

pourquoi la vidéo est-elle si floue ? RLC a-t-il fait quelque chose pour provoquer cela ? cela aurait été une superbe capture si elle n'avait pas été aussi floue. Je l'avoue, je suis obsédé par l'idée de voir une bonne photo de la chatte de Karma. S'il te plaît, pardonne-moi!

RLC doit absolument renouveler leurs matériels vidéo vieillots ,effectivement, à la moindre baisse de luminosité, l'image vidéo perd en netteté,voyez le désastre avec les bougies! Comme vous,je le regrette. Si personne en fait le reproche à RLC ,rien ne changera.

il y a 17 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Ils auraient pu l'envoyer en B1 ou B2 plus près du centre où ils pourraient s'amuser

Beaucoup trop bla bla sur ce personnage qui n'apporte aucune plus value à la villa,c'est un cheveux dans la soupe ni plus ni moins.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Qualcuno ha idea di cosa sta lavorando Karma sul suo computer??

If I understood correctly, earlier he told Lali that he was taking spiritual paths for himself and for Tantra to understand what the future will be. I repeat,, if I understood correctly and he also did a (as they say) spiritual for him on the carpet

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I, however, would like to know what Karma and Sara said to each other last night after Sara's shameful exit to go to the kitchen "from the Mint" as soon as she returned.

Have they spoken since, i have not been watching today. Karma seems a little self isolated, could be just her mind is on her computer project, she spent a lot of time on it at the start of her stay.

27 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I, however, would like to know what Karma and Sara said to each other last night after Sara's shameful exit to go to the kitchen "from the Mint" as soon as she returned.

I would think Sara told Daytona NOT to come up to her room but go to his own! If so, it was well done!