Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

10 hours ago, upyourass said:

she really does that, not with her asshole (at least I have never seen that) but with her pussy she does. I had an avatar once of her, showing her smelling her fingers after she put those fingers through her twat. (damn... is that a boner?)

dating fails GIF by Cheezburger

A lot of girls seem to do that. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

C'mon Linda, don't be so boring, if you are just going to laze on the couch you could at least take your top off ( . )( . )

Not when you live in Prague and need to cut heating costs. On the other hand, a cold environment makes for extra hard nipples and hers are already so big. 😛

Season 1 Flirting GIF by Now Apocalypse

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

C'mon Linda, don't be so boring, if you are just going to laze on the couch you could at least take your top off ( . )( . )

Yes, Linda needs to set those puppies free so that they can breathe and we can ogle (stare at in a lecherous manner) them till our hearts content.

Owl Eyes GIF - Owl Eyes Wide Eyed GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

OMG Linda starts to cough.....T-Virus fell asleep on the couch at 20:15 and now getting ready for bed...devastated......TNX T-Microbe for the lousy condition so close to Christmas. If Linda gets really sick and keeps all her clothes on, you will be responsible.

You Make Me Sick Ashnikko GIF by Database數據

Yep, they have the flu (or something) ...Linda coughing and sneezing more then yesterday and T-ghost is paler then a snowman who just saw a ghost, he is not even groping L .....????. Both in/on bed for a large part of the day. Hope for them it is not getting worse during the holydays.....Thanks T-Ghost ! 😒

puke throw up GIF