Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Howard said:

WTH?!  He fucked her under the covers!  

No foreplay.
Not even a kiss on the cheek.
No romance.
He lasted about a minute (barely moved).
She had the reaction of a dead salamander.

This is a couple married for less than 5 years, but at times seem as distant as an estranged impotent couple.  Sad.

Sharp observation...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Will Linda allow Tibor a feel of her egg knockers?
Will Linda blow on Tibor's mistletoe? 
Will Linda allow Tibor a Christmas fuck?

All this, and more, *might* happen of the next episode of Llnda and Tibor: Not our real names.

What not the real names pass me that gun BANG

21 minutes ago, Brimby said:

Will Linda have a christmas present for us? (all hope and pray smiles available)

After they had steaming, hot sex this morning lastet for 3 hours ???...Nah man, she is wasted (for days) by the T-Boner. 🤣

Drunk Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Haha just saw another social video from today of the 2 loveturds. Even though they are both sickly, you see almost nothing of that on such video except for T-Ghost, he (the actor🤣) looks really bad. And what does that get them 40/50 viewers? wow. To me it mainly shows what a fake life you want to portray, all that lavish food (they ate only a fraction) just for a movie, the rest is in the fridge or thrown away.

Look how they are now lying there on the couch (around 22:00), 2 pathetic piles of human beings. That social media is destroying the youth and they don't realize it themselves (yet).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Both are to blame as both need to light the fire. She is more complacent in the relationship than he is.  In life, he seems more motivated - even in his work. Her weight gain, in part, shows a lack of motivation.

A lack of motivation? I'd like to see you do the exercises she does. That thick body is exactly how Linda is supposed to look and if she didn't have the bottom half she would not have the top.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

Haha just saw another social video from today of the 2 loveturds. Even though they are both sickly, you see almost nothing of that on such video except for T-Ghost, he (the actor🤣) looks really bad. And what does that get them 40/50 viewers? wow. To me it mainly shows what a fake life you want to portray, all that lavish food (they ate only a fraction) just for a movie, the rest is in the fridge or thrown away.

Look how they are now lying there on the couch (around 22:00), 2 pathetic piles of human beings. That social media is destroying the youth and they don't realize it themselves (yet).

Do you ever get out. It is the entire world that is into the social media reality show shit. You can't blame young people for it any more. Additionally, your statement is incredibly hypocritical. Right now, you are commenting on a social media platform about a reality show!Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

6 hours ago, Howard said:

Both are to blame as both need to light the fire. She is more complacent in the relationship than he is.  In life, he seems more motivated - even in his work. Her weight gain, in part, shows a lack of motivation.

They both need to get up off their lazy asses. Oops, did I say that too loud?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

A lack of motivation? I'd like to see you do the exercises she does. That thick body is exactly how Linda is supposed to look and if she didn't have the bottom half she would not have the top.

We have all watched her exercise.  She can't last the session. She takes a 10 minute break between 2 minutes of exercise.  

Liking her thick is OK. When she was 15 lbs lighter, her boobs were also a nice handful. But she still lacks motivation to do most anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Howard said:

We have all watched her exercise.  She can't last the session. She takes a 10 minute break between 2 minutes of exercise.  

Liking her thick is OK. When she was 15 lbs lighter, her boobs were also a nice handful. But she still lacks motivation to do most anything.

She goes to the local gym, which is evident from her SM account...her life doesn't happen just on the world of RLC yunno. 

39 minutes ago, Howard said:

I would love to watch Linda clamp your balls between her thighs and watch you scream in agony!

• Haha 1