Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

Let's start the day with a good laugh 🤣 This is a quote from T- Fat his latest posting (with pic) on his social.

To give you an impression of the pic ( taken a few weeks ago during the photo session)...he is standing behind L (both fully dressed) L is bending over to get a Christmas present and 'the Blob' takes advantage to hump her from behind, and then he says this:

"I'm happy with very little. Christmas is not about presents, but about meeting, spending time together and experiencing. That's the most precious thing you can give to another, YOUR TIME"

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, upyourass said:

Let's start the day with a good laugh 🤣 This is a quote from T- Fat his latest posting (with pic) on his social.

To give you an impression of the pic ( taken a few weeks ago during the photo session)...he is standing behind L (both fully dressed) L is bending over to get a Christmas present and 'the Blob' takes advantage to hump her from behind, and then he says this:

"I'm happy with very little. Christmas is not about presents, but about meeting, spending time together and experiencing. That's the most precious thing you can give to another, YOUR TIME"

"kid looking at social" Look mommy that is my breakdance teacher, what is he doing with that woman? "mommy" that is a very lazy/sleepy woman son who almost falls over into a deep sleep, so your teacher is pushing her to the couch.

Mommy is close to the truth right heheheheheh

Happy Happiness GIF by The Ringer

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

"kid looking at social" Look mommy that is my breakdance teacher, what is he doing with that woman? "mommy" that is a very lazy/sleepy woman son who almost falls over into a deep sleep, so your teacher is pushing her to the couch.

Mommy is close to the truth right heheheheheh

Happy Happiness GIF by The Ringer

Fucking hell I'm in the fucking bronx only white  dudes  aloud bang bang fuck off

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, upyourass said:

Wait WHAT!!!