B1 - General Topic 2023 #25 (December)

22 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Cecilia is their roommate,she adivised them😁 well on how to do bullshit massage shows to get top cam

You can have an empty room and still be top cam. All they have to is have something to provide motion like leaving a window open and have the curtains moving.  No need for any human to be there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Cecilia is their roommate,she adivised them😁 well on how to do bullshit massage shows to get top cam

This pseudo lesbian vanilla show is not Cecilia style, she usually goes deeper. It's more like what Monica and Kristy used to do and always worked because they were always at the top replays, if these girls go through this route they will do well.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

This pseudo lesbian vanilla show is not Cecilia style, she usually goes deeper. It's more like what Monica and Kristy used to do and always worked because they were always at the top replays, if these girls go through this route they will do well.

Nora started the bullshit massage shows,Irma mastered it!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i totally agree and just wish they would be a little more intimate and maybe go a little further next time

Hell yeah, I'm definitely paid for that....oh I'm already paiding for that. 😍

But seriously I know you guy might think I'm crazy? I don't really care about all sex on RLC.  I'm comfortable just watching the ladies lounge around nude. maybe some masturbations here and there, but I'm fine with that. but to see Kelly and Octavia, two of the Prettiest Girls on RLC in my opinion. I would love to see that. 🥰

• Like 1