B1 - General Topic 2023 #25 (December)

Noldus

I followed her for a while and was actually curious how she would have sex with her strange behavior, but their behavior was so childish and exaggerated that I didn't look any further.
They found each other, one strange bird with another... I thought the boy was too forceful even though she was fine with it.
I'm not going to follow them any further, they're annoying to watch.

That girl is a time bomb and I think that boy can do some very strange things if she isn't careful

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think so. 

Do you go into other peoples homes and toss things out their window because you disapprove at what they do.

Major red flag. There are ways to make it known you don't like a partner's smoking habit, and his way was not it.

Sideshow Bob put his controlling tendencies on display for all to see. It starts with the cigarettes, and before you know it, he is dictating what the woman in his life can and can't wear, where she can and can't go. Octavia needs to toss his number out the window and never let there be contact again. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, illy said:

Major red flag. There are ways to make it known you don't like a partner's smoking habit, and his way was not it.

Sideshow Bob put his controlling tendencies on display for all to see. It starts with the cigarettes, and before you know it, he is dictating what the woman in his life can and can't wear, where she can and can't go. Octavia needs to toss his number out the window and never let there be contact again. 

I agree with you, soon as I saw this guy I knew he's was Dickhead. I like that cute little Octavia, but she act like a little child something. that type of mentality that's going to attracted that type of guy? another thing don't touch my stuff asshole! Yes definitely a Red Flag, that guy full of himself.