B1 - General Topic 2023 #25 (December)

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

yes there was, the view on 17 was distorted due to the poor lighting.  don't make it out to be more than it was.  poor lighting is rlc's go to these days and it sucks!

It's a shame that I'm not allowed to show images here to show you're wrong but I also have good news for you... Karma and Wolf are sitting next to each other again 🤣

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

It's a shame that I'm not allowed to show images here to show you're wrong but I also have good news for you... Karma and Wolf are sitting next to each other again 🤣

good for them, i no longer care about them.  i don't like wolf and his bs and i don't like karma for being around that beady eyed midget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

No ones stopped from posting images.  That's what the Picture & Video topics are for.   

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Some people just need better monitors or screens on their devices--or need their eyes checked.

glasses GIF

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

good for them, i no longer care about them.  i don't like wolf and his bs and i don't like karma for being around that beady eyed midget.

Face it--there isn't much about RLC or the participants that you do like--you wasted your money. 😏