B1 - General Topic 2023 #25 (December)

2 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Let's see what happens this New Year's Eve and afterwards...

i'm not going to watch any of it cuz i have my own new years to bring in but i do look forward to people posting any replay links or bloopers and blunders and hopefully a lot of falling down the stairs by a few individuals.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't think much will happen with octavia, she seems too well-behaved to me, maybe the people where she goes partying are different, I think something will happen there.

she's not very well behaved if she lets miron feel all over her

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm not going to watch any of it cuz i have my own new years to bring in but i do look forward to people posting any replay links or bloopers and blunders and hopefully a lot of falling down the stairs by a few individuals.

I'm definitely not going to watch it either, because if I hadn't written the day before yesterday that I need a break from the villa first, because there's just too much bad karma in the air for me (by karma I don't mean the person now, but rather in the direction of esotericism).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I'm definitely not going to watch it either, because if I hadn't written the day before yesterday that I need a break from the villa first, because there's just too much bad karma in the air for me (by karma I don't mean the person now, but rather in the direction of esotericism).

come february i won't have to worry about any of it!

• Haha 1