B4 - General Topic 2023 #77 (December)

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Karma has no problems doing sex as content here on RLC.

But Massimo is not her type at all, I don't think she likes him.

She knows full well what he's doing and that's not her thing.

Karma-Massimo is not gonna happen in my mind.

My thoughts too, to me she doesn't seem the type to go all the way with him based on what we have seen, but that was just 1 guy and Sara, but do we really know her ? no and she could shock us. But i still doubt it.

• Upvote 3

il y a 23 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Il y a le chat Courgette qui continue d'activer les capteurs de la villa vide, vide avec lui à l'intérieur

Depuis cette nuit ,COURGETTE c'est découvert un nouvel admirateur "INTÉRESSÉ ".

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

and the script writers lol

IMO, last evening's escapades occurred because RLC told the participants there would be a substantial bonus pool available for B-4 and B-7 participants only.  My guess is thousands of euros.

This is RLC incentivizing certain behavior, the greater the potential reward, the more outrageous the behavior.

To facilitate last night's behavior, B&N disappear from B-7.  Cecelia, and only Cecelia, arrives from another RLC apartment.  All the participants (other than B&N) living in B-7 and B-4 stay home.  No other visitors.

Much of the sex occurs in a brightly lit setting with good camera views.  Wolf, Neri, and Margo seem to pause their activity while Cecelia and Massi fuck in the other bedroom.  Wolf and Margo on the B-7 kitchen table, when it would be easier on the LR couch, but the lighting and camera angle on the table is great.  IIRC, Wold even moved the table closer to the camera.  Turning off the lights in Margo's bath was the exception, but nothing much subsequently happened anyway.

I will never be surprised by anyone's behavior in a villa or apartment if that behavior is being financially rewarded.

So I ask, would Sara and Karma have an oral sex threesome with Daytona, if RLC says to all three: there's 2,000-3,000 euros in it for you if you do 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, moules said:

IMO, last evening's escapades occurred because RLC told the participants there would be a substantial bonus pool available for B-4 and B-7 participants only.  My guess is thousands of euros.

This is RLC incentivizing certain behavior, the greater the potential reward, the more outrageous the behavior.

To facilitate last night's behavior, B&N disappear from B-7.  Cecelia, and only Cecelia, arrives from another RLC apartment.  All the participants (other than B&N) living in B-7 and B-4 stay home.  No other visitors.

Much of the sex occurs in a brightly lit setting with good camera views.  Wolf, Neri, and Margo seem to pause their activity while Cecelia and Massi fuck in the other bedroom.  Wolf and Margo on the B-7 kitchen table, when it would be easier on the LR couch, but the lighting and camera angle on the table is great.  IIRC, Wold even moved the table closer to the camera.  Turning off the lights in Margo's bath was the exception, but nothing much subsequently happened anyway.

I will never be surprised by anyone's behavior in a villa or apartment if that behavior is being financially rewarded.

So I ask, would Sara and Karma have an oral sex threesome with Daytona, if RLC says to all three: there's 2,000-3,000 euros in it for you if you do 

Let’s test this theory. Would you blow Daytona for 2000-3000 euros? 😉