B7 - General Topic 2023 #34 (December)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Massimo went to bed early instead of prowling around thinking with his dick.   :biggrin:

Don't most men think with their dicks to know what is good and what isn't...that's why women don't have two brains to think with like men do because woman take fucking ages in making decisions and thinking about things. 

• Haha 1

This supposedly is the guy sleeping in wolf's bed.

WWW.IMDB.COM

Known for: Tushy, Vixen, SexArt

Also,

CELEBRITATE.COM

Matthew Meier (Actor) Height, Wiki, Age, Biography, Photos, ... Read more

The listed height seems to be too short.  If that is his t rue height. Wolf is almost a dward.

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Fiora and Esmi packing Uly's belongings up lol...she's hopefully gone forever this time if she is aborting AGAIN. 

So no compassion or perhaps empathy for her.

What if she's in trouble or something happened to her where she was?

No need to be cruel.

She is one of the best guests we've ever had on RLC. 

I guess you are not a fan. Okay. But everyone deserves a little grace every no and then.

Even you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

So no compassion or perhaps empathy for her.

What if she's in trouble or something happened to her where she was?

No need to be cruel.

She is one of the best guests we've ever had on RLC. 

I guess you are not a fan. Okay. But everyone deserves a little grace every no and then.

Even you.

I am merely a scriber who pays to watch the site. I have no interest in her life outside of her RLC assignments. I make sure I don't become too attached to these people and if they had any sense they will know what the next best move will be after RLC. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think they are working to be honest, maybe Nelly offered Karma a quiet place to work with her. 

i would think there is more to it than that.  let me explain, a while back, maybe a month ago sara left b4 on a rainy night with her umbrella and in my way of thinking i thought she was headed to town to meet up with some of her friends.  the next day bogdan shows up in b4 to give sara back her umbrella.  i believe that sara was at nelly and bogdan's the whole time in the off cam love garage.

i've noticed bogdan really taking a liking to karma and i believe this is a plan for nelly and bogdan to get karma into the love garage.

the bottom line is the garages of both these villas need camera's in them.  there is way too much time spent in these garages (especially b7's garage) to not have camera's in them.  there are plenty of other areas at both villas for the tenants to smoke their weed and do their drugs for the garages not to have camera's.

• Upvote 1