B4 - General Topic 2023 #78 (December)

2 hours ago, illy said:

Now, if we apply that same logic to northguy, it must be that northguy only likes Daytona because Daytona is trans.

She's a brave girl with a dick. Like me, she doesn't 

give shit about trash talk. I admire her for that.

And so does Sara and Karma actually.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, northguy said:

She's a brave girl with a dick. Like me, she doesn't 

give shit about trash talk. I admire her for that.

And so does Sara and Karma actually.

as I wrote before, I have no problem with that boy and he seems nice but I really can't see a girl in him, if he is a transgender then he became that one  day before he came to live in the villa but maybe we should just leave the whole transgender story for what it is and just accept that he is there.

I don't care, I'd rather have 10 Daytonas than one Dylan

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

have no problem with that boy and he seems nice

Guess you're European. Anyways, we don't all

have to be identical twins, but we might not be that different

in the view of this matter.

I'm not sure... but I have the impression that both Lalli and Sabina don't leave of their own free will.
This is just my impression that comes from their mood (and Ney's at the moment): they all seem very sad for a few days. Unfortunately I only understand a few words of Russian (yes, no, thank you, etc...)

Dayton is Sara and Karma's good friend. They take her places without shame. Its sets a good example. Good people

I'm not sure "tick" is anti-trans, of course that depends on whats in the heart and mind of the user.

Both things can be true, one is not ant-trans AND dislikes someone. An example is when a US cop shoots a black person, he may very well be racist, but he could be just a grade-A ass-hole.

When accusations are made about racism or LBGT-phobia etc, they are often made based on very superficial evidence, but accepted as truth. That makes the accuser as bigoted as the they claim the accused is. Its a paradox.

IMHO

1 hour ago, Boing said:

I'm not sure... but I have the impression that both Lalli and Sabina don't leave of their own free will.
This is just my impression that comes from their mood (and Ney's at the moment): they all seem very sad for a few days. Unfortunately I only understand a few words of Russian (yes, no, thank you, etc...)

Maybe RLC do not want the site getting too close to what happens at VHTV, and Sabina and Lali were a large part of why that was happening. Hiring a gigolo to come to the villa etc. They were also the reason the orgies happened.

I don't know it may be not the reason but it seems unlikely they would want to leave at this time. So I'd go with they have been asked to leave.

For me I find it strange that Cecilia gets away with living in her own place most of the time instead of being on cam.

• Upvote 1

Max has done the exact same thing that every other guy has done in the villas and that’s trying to fuck as many of the women as possible!  What guy wouldn’t try to do that?  Before Max arrived Wolf was fucking his main girl Margo and when he had the chance he was fucking Sara, Ulyana, he tried Rachel (when he gave her a massage she had her hand under his skirt playing with his dick).  He and Margo tried to get Cecilia into a threesome, but she got out of there.  Of course he wants to fuck Ney, but for some reason she has yet to give in.  Wolf was never worried about Lacrim, but when Max appeared Wolf’s demeanor changed.  He was intimidated by Max.  Wolf became loyal to Margo and would not let her out of his sight.  He knew if he pissed off Margo there was a good chance she would fuck Max.  It will be interesting to see who Wolf goes after once Margo leaves.  What’s crazy is Karma is in love with Sara and Sara is in love with Wolf.  Sara and Karma trying to teach Max a lesson is a joke!  Sara had no problem fucking Wolf knowing he was with Margo!  Sara fucks so many guys, but criticizes Max for doing the same thing she does.  Karma fucks her boyfriend, but her heart belongs to Sara.  Sara doesn’t love Karma, but she is doing her best to cock block Max from fucking Karma.  Lacrim and Wolf tried to fuck Cecilia with no luck.  Not only would she not fuck them she would not give them head.  Max comes along and he fucks her 3 times in one night and she enjoyed it.  I watched her fuck her boyfriend last night and it was obvious she was not into it!  Max ain’t no saint, but no body in the villas are except for boring ass Esmi!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2