B4 - General Topic 2023 #78 (December)

19 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ho visto stamattina che Daytona adesso sa anche perché gli uomini non possono indossare le scarpe da donna sono completamente rotte ma perché lo chiamate la zecca?

I call him "the tick" because he is always attached to Sara or Karma and doesn't allow the right amount of intimacy, he doesn't realize that many times he should leave them alone. He tries it the other evening with Lali who asked him to go out with her from Karma's room who had started playing intimate games with Sara. If you haven't seen it I'll send you the replay

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I call him "the tick" because he is always attached to Sara or Karma and doesn't allow the right amount of intimacy, he doesn't realize that many times he should leave them alone. He tries it the other evening with Lali who asked him to go out with her from Karma's room who had started playing intimate games with Sara. If you haven't seen it I'll send you the replay

ah ok then it's an appropriate name, thanks

• Upvote 1

Just a curiosity.

I read many flattering comments on Karma's dance in the kitchen.

Am I the only one thinking that she can't dance at all

And since I started it, except for her personality which seems to be interesting, would you really turn your head if you see her walking down the road? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slow said:

Solo una curiosità.

Ho letto molti commenti lusinghieri sulla danza di Karma in cucina.

Sono l'unico a pensare che non sappia ballare affatto

E visto che l'ho iniziato io, a parte la sua personalità che sembra interessante, gireresti davvero la testa se la vedessi camminare per strada? 

According to mem she shouldn't have danced but provoked, as far as I'm concerned, yes, I would turn all over to follow her. But it is well known that I am in love with Karma so my opinion is certainly biased

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Slow said:

Just a curiosity.

And since I started it, except for her personality which seems to be interesting, would you really turn your head if you see her walking down the road? 

no, she can't dance at all, they are clumsy movements... but she enjoys it so... why not

no ..I don't find her attractive in any way

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

ah ok then it's an appropriate name, thanks

But it's not true. Daytona is a very good friend of Sara,

and now also Karma. They go out in Barcelona together.

The "Tick" (cockblocker) theme is just anti trans values.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Slow said:

Just a curiosity.

She is unique and moves do her own rhythm. Karma's moves are spiritual like Holly.

Her thing like, Ney is about sensuality.  But you are right it seems awkward at times.

Example Ney on Margo's bed early this morning that was amazing, watch the replay.

At first blush looks as though she was going to play with herself and she did,without as we have come to know as bating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Slow said:

Just a curiosity.

Get what you mean. But it's down to personality.

Karma isn't a model, has no fashion and is not a dancer,

and looks like a mouse, who hides herself.

But she's real, obviously shows feelings (Sara),

and does slow sex. So different from the others.

That's why she's by far the biggest hit on RLC now.

And I haven't even mentioned the good eyes and nipples.

• Upvote 3