B4 - General Topic 2023 #78 (December)

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

In parte però non è giusto dato che non esce tutti i giorni, non penso che abbia un ragazzo serio al momento, usciva con il ragazzo tantrico ma non sembrava tutto così bello lì. L'unica costante con lei al momento è Sara.

Ma hai comunque ragione, non sarebbe interessata a visitare il suo ufficio.

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

In parte però non è giusto dato che non esce tutti i giorni, non penso che abbia un ragazzo serio al momento, usciva con il ragazzo tantrico ma non sembrava tutto così bello lì. L'unica costante con lei al momento è Sara.

Ma hai comunque ragione, non sarebbe interessata a visitare il suo ufficio.

I also understood that she was done with Tantra and it doesn't seem to me that she had another guy right away. But she went out with someone who we don't know who he is but who refused to enter the house

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Totally agree Sulz...and she can dance 😁
Give me 1 Karma over 100 of many of the other girls anyday...a certain 'girl next door' natural beauty you don't normally see on RLC. Just the sort of girl that floats my boat 😍

...and didn't even mention her fabulous nipples...😏

British Lol GIF by Acorn TV

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

If this is all you can do ... that's pretty sad

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their own taste but there are always a few who...

Just having a laugh my friend...the main reason I'm on CC...😁

But I can do a lot more if I need to...😉

That's 100% true and I couldn't agree more...that's why I have mine, which is different from yours 

• Like 1