Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #50

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Paul's  got that Cool Roy Orbison Look

Come On Santa he needs his Guitar

That would be such a cool present, i doubt he's asked for one and he hasn't played since leaving so would be a good surprise. I said ages ago she should do this but now it's xmas, yeah. Get him an Epiphone J200 Leora. 

*(Plus for those who want him 'busy' at times, think - He can go and practice for a while in one room.....etc etc😉)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That would be such a cool present, i doubt he's asked for one and he hasn't played since leaving so would be a good surprise. I said ages ago she should do this but now it's xmas, yeah. Get him an Epiphone J200 Leora. 

*(Plus for those who want him 'busy' at times, think - He can go and practice for a while in one room.....etc etc😉)

He has been talking about missing his guitar, when he hears  certain song leora plays on the laptop. He also said he is not sure if he can remember how to play them still as been so long. 

• Thanks 6

On 12/18/2023 at 7:02 PM, GAG-HER said:

He has been talking about missing his guitar, when he hears  certain song leora plays on the laptop. He also said he is not sure if he can remember how to play them still as been so long. 

He doesn't need to panic, well it's like riding a bike. You never forget your chords etc, it's just takes some time to get the dexterity back that's all. Mind you, she'd rather please the people who hate him at times, so her choice.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5