B4 - General Topic 2023 #80 (December)

Ja das sehe ich genauso, aber Sara findet schon irgendwie nen Weg sie in ihrer Nähe zu ziehen aber ich habe gute Hoffnun das die anderen Mädels jetzt weniger Zeit mit Sara verbringen damit sie entlich lernt was sie für Scheiße gebaut hat und Sie sich um 180° Grad drehen muß sonst hat sie bald niemanden außer den Tattoo Guy und wem sie noch außerhalb von RLC hat.

9 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Wenn ich das Begrüßungsküsschen zwischen Sara und Karma heute Mittag in der Küche ansehe, fühlt sich Karma zu Sara hingezogen.

Ja, das meine ich ja: Karma gibt immer wieder nach wenn es um Sara geht. Aber vielleicht ist" immer wieder Verzeihen" ein Grundprinzip ihrer tantrischen Überzeugungen. 

8 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Wenn ich das Begrüßungsküsschen zwischen Sara und Karma heute Mittag in der Küche ansehe, fühlt sich Karma zu Sara hingezogen.

Ja Karma mag Sara sehr gerne das sieht man auch in den Zeiten wo sie beide alleine waren, aber leider ist es nur von Saras Seite so.

4 minutes ago, Fennec said:

By the way, aren't we getting close to Karma's departure ? In a few days she'll be in the project for 2 months, which usually marks a first step. That's more or less the time Lali stayed, same for Margo. 

Dont think she have been here that long has she ? Sara has been here way longer. Some girls in past have been here for several month, so I dont see why Karma should leave already.

Es hat mal einer hier im Forum geschrieben das Sara 2 Beziehungen hat eine zum Kerl und die andere zu Karma aber das bezweifle ich langsam, denn wenn sie Gefühle für Karma hat würde ich sie nicht so behandeln und ignorieren und alle paar Tage mal wenn sie Lust auf eine Frau hat mit Karma was anfangen.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dont think she have been here that long has she ? Sara has been here way longer. Some girls in past have been here for several month, so I dont see why Karma should leave already.

Karma arrived in the last days of october.

Sara is indeed there since august but that's special, she plans to stay in Spain. We'll see what's up with Karma and the duration of her vacation.

1 minute ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Someone wrote here in the forum that Sara has 2 relationships, one to the guy and the other to karma, but I'm starting to doubt that, because if she has feelings for karma I wouldn't treat her like that and ignore her and every few days when she feels like a woman I do something with karma.

I personally think that is all made up stuff on here...including the part where apparently Sara is the baddy when in fact she is the one who has a lot more fun that Karma. The sooner Karma goes, the better.  

Just now, Fennec said:

Karma arrived in the last days of october.

Sara is indeed there since august but her cas is special, she plans to stay in Spain. We'll see what's up with Karma and the duration of her vacation.

Karma joined on the 29th October as stated on the content updates bar above the viewing window. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I personally think that is all made up stuff on here...including the part where apparently Sara is the baddy when in fact she is the one who has a lot more fun that Karma. The sooner Karma goes, the better.  

Yep Karma is an annoying presence, the fact that Sara is now being blamed for everything just shows the obsession that a number of people have for her.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3