PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I really don't give a fuck if this is in the wrong section, you want to encourage a fuckwit like euromike69 then put up with it.

He makes offensive comments about tenants on RLC, lies about his skills so he can put other people down, then makes up total crap to cover his bullshit. Even when I told him what the Masters was he was claiming to have, he still couldn't get the description right. In fact I should probably apologise for this whole debate because it's becoming obvious I'm dealing with a retard and shouldn't pick on him.

He likes to make offensive comments about a number of people on this site, with his latest stunt claiming that some don't work and surf the site 24/7. So to prove his point, here's a comparison of activities:

ozi_stats.jpg

mike_stats.jpg

Unlike our mate euromike69 I don't access CC 24/7 and nearly all my activity is in the Old Dudes Board.

I really don't care what crap euromike69 has to say and will no longer even bother reading his posts let alone reply to them, he's all yours.

I think the most joyful is monica !! the girl smiled at all !!! it crunches life with happiness, a smile is the small detail. it even has the smile in his sleep .... I knew a girl like this, simple and raved to all !!! when one meets that kind of personality, life becomes a joy !!!

I think the most joyful is monica !! the girl smiled at all !!! it crunches life with happiness, a smile is the small detail. it even has the smile in his sleep .... I knew a girl like this, simple and raved to all !!! when one meets that kind of personality, life becomes a joy !!!

Je suis d'accord !!!

I really don't give a fuck if this is in the wrong section, you want to encourage a fuckwit like euromike69 then put up with it.

He makes offensive comments about tenants on RLC, lies about his skills so he can put other people down, then makes up total crap to cover his bullshit. Even when I told him what the Masters was he was claiming to have, he still couldn't get the description right. In fact I should probably apologise for this whole debate because it's becoming obvious I'm dealing with a retard and shouldn't pick on him.

Lmaoo!!....Guys,I apologize on behalf of this idiotOzi wasting valuable real estate on CC, Can somebody say big ass cry baby Ozi,my degrees and the money I make,and my accomplishments in life must have really really hurt your feelings dude,now it's going on what five days that you can talk about nothing else but me and what I got,didn't I already tell you that I would give some money to help you go back to school so you can be rich like me and finally move out of that trailer park that you and buster and kooloos share....THIS WEBSITE IS CALLED "CAMCAPS YOUR VOYEUR CAM HEADQUARTERS" not "CRYCAPS YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING HEADQUARTERS" this place is not the place to come and cry day after day about another guy, people on here don't want to see and hear that shit , they come for the photos that Sanper58 and others like him and I upload so quit your bullshit and go back to school and get off CC, you spend way too much time on here,do something constructive with your life please,wahh wahh wahh what a big baby smh,The funny thing is I have never ever bothered you since I've been on CC,you are always the one butting into my conversations with other people and then you get mad when I tell you to shut up and leave me alone,since your too stupid to figure this out for yourself,stop harassing me and you never have to worry about me saying anything to you it's that simple :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• Upvote 1