PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Ozi and Kooloos;

Why do you keep enabling the stupidity antics of euromike? It doesn't take much to realize who he his and the kinds of utter nonsense he spews out. Just let him run his mouth because you know it's only a matter of time before he gets banned... again, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Nothing you say will ever seep into his head because he literally is THAT stupid and a troll, and any and all comments made towards him just feeds his neurological disorder. Just ignore him and wait that he'll be stupid enough to get himself banned... again.

Ozi and Kooloos;

Why do you keep enabling the stupidity antics of euromike? It doesn't take much to realize who he his and the kinds of utter nonsense he spews out. Just let him run his mouth because you know it's only a matter of time before he gets banned... again, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Nothing you say will ever seep into his head because he literally is THAT stupid and a troll, and any and all comments made towards him just feeds his neurological disorder. Just ignore him and wait that he'll be stupid enough to get himself banned... again.

I don't see your stupid ass ignoring me either,you and Ozi and kooloos must really be bored in that trailer park,what did you guys do, pm each other again to tag team me today smh pathetic.Once again you guys on CC reading these comments can see that I never start shit. And Buster ,they keep enabling because you keep liking everything that they say you idiot,they feed off your approval of them,don't you realize that out of all the cc members that you are the only one who likes all their stupid ass comments about me. everyday you guys say "we are going to ignore him" man I really wish that you guys would stop lying and truly ignore me and leave me alone. I don't think you know what a troll is either,since you guys love to copy and paste everything I say show me on what day have I EVER!! commented about or harassed or trolled or stalked anyone of you guys first, I'm pretty sure none of you can because all three of you are the ones that have been messing with me from day one.Today is a perfect example of the trolling first hand from you three,anyone interested can go look back through these pages and see who said what to who first.
  • Upvote 1

Buenisimas aportaciones euromike, lo que no llego a entender es porque solo se lava el culo y el coño en vez de ducharse entera.

No quiero crear ninguna polémica ni ningún debate, ni tampoco posicionarme hacia un lado u otro, pero siempre es "casualidad" que haya gente que se meta con otra, lo que no es casualidad es que unos aporten contenido de RLC y otros no aporten mas que discusiones.

Buenisimas aportaciones euromike, lo que no llego a entender es porque solo se lava el culo y el coño en vez de ducharse entera.

No quiero crear ninguna polémica ni ningún debate, ni tampoco posicionarme hacia un lado u otro, pero siempre es "casualidad" que haya gente que se meta con otra, lo que no es casualidad es que unos aporten contenido de RLC y otros no aporten mas que discusiones.

Yes she only washed her ass and pussy,she kept her shirt on,hopefully I get to see her more naked next time.Right now she is in her room on her phone in bed,keep your fingers crossed for some action lol.
  • Upvote 1

For all those who can't see the bathroom this one's for you :) :)

yes, just a little ass rinsing, a full shower is too annoying, before returning the same dirty culote, she wears since 2 days !!! the morning (rather lunch), no shower, no shower in the evening .... beautiful but a little dirty kamila !!!

Yes she only washed her ass and pussy,she kept her shirt on,hopefully I get to see her more naked next time.Right now she is in her room on her phone in bed,keep your fingers crossed for some action lol.

Los dedos cruzados, pero yo se los metia en...aparte de otra cosa  ;)