PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Why do the girls who show so little are so arousing - like Kamila now and Leora when she almost masturbated but not quite.

Because naked isn't always the sexiest, too much of it can eventually get boring. Something left to the imagination, or an upskirt of a pair of panties is always more arousing.

Still unwashed from last night. Gonna get crusty  ;)

Sounds like words from experience?hmmmmm

Actually, those WERE words from experience, though perhaps not the way you meant them.

Nora is known to have...shall we say...less than ideal hygiene habits.  I don't know if she's improved since she's moved into this apartment, but she has been known to go a week or more without showering.

Still unwashed from last night. Gonna get crusty  ;)

You're a funny ass dude Mr.Snaky lmaooo!!I would still knock that crust of that kitty kat to hit it though,I wouldn't care about the smell I'll just wear a gas mask lol,And thanks a lot for making me feel horrible for falling asleep last night  ;D,I knew that Kamila was going to do something,so I stayed up as long as I could but I had to go to sleep or else I would have missed work today lol,i read what you said while i was on my lunch break and i was kicking myself lol,i guess I gotta figure out how to quit my job and never go to sleep again so I won't ever miss the action. Kamila is kinda unpredictable with her masturbation times, it could be 4pm or 4am,it's just really hard to know when she will rub one out,now everytime I look at one of these wine or liquor  bottles  at my house all I keep thinking about now is,"I wonder if she would use this bottle" I guess rubbing her clit just ain't enough,she actually prefers something inside her pussy, it's kinda weird that none of these girls own their own personal rocket vibrators. ::) :P  8) ;D

I'm just wishing that these two would get drunk and get it on  :-* :-*

Rec156_024.jpg

• Upvote 1