PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I never went to view that apartment because it says that it's for Premium Members only.  I pay for a standard membership, and I'm amazed by all the people here who don't pay RLC at all.  Now it appears that there are a lot of folks who pay even more to see this apartment.  Am I correct about this or am I missing something?

I never went to view that apartment because it says that it's for Premium Members only.  I pay for a standard membership, and I'm amazed by all the people here who don't pay RLC at all.  Now it appears that there are a lot of folks who pay even more to see this apartment.  Am I correct about this or am I missing something?

Yes, a living room and a kitchen cam are freebies at this apartment. So far you've missed a slew of cooking tutorials, wine opening ceremonies, and a lot of TV.  ;D

There used to be two extra apartments that you would get for a premium membership as opposed to just one now. On top of that, a premium membership gets you added features:

Motion Detection

Multi-Viewer (up to 4)

Full screen mode

Up to 5 private simultaneous streams

Personally speaking, none of these are worth the extra price, including this apartment.