PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

But you are in good companion....

The same email address can be their key.

I was banned without having published any vid (with or without ID) and pic with ID or the braille code.

I am also wondering why some people here are never banned... My deep respect for their management to survive.

Are you meaning banned from a RLC account or just the content you post gets removed.

Banned from RLC premium account after 1 year membership. My emails asking for proves were simply not answered. 21 days of payment were gone.

This was the message, not any further explanation:

Hello,

Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation.

Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

DMCA Request: Remove all illegal content immediately

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

That little line should have been your clue. Now go back to RLC User Agreement and read up on what is not allowed to be posted. The answer? Private pictures of tenants! That is any picture taken from their social webpages-fb, tweeter, vk, instagram, etc. etc. We've been over this shit before. We've come close to loosing Diana/Efim two days into their stay. And Leora/Paul closed their email account for the same reasons.

Yet, two days ago we've seen a picture of Leora with her friend taken from VK, and picture of Alyssa and Nika at the spain nightclub. People just don't fucking learn!

I was banned without having published any vid (with or without ID) and pic with ID or the braille code.

I am also wondering why some people here are never banned... My deep respect for their management to survive.

Are you meaning banned from a RLC account or just the content you post gets removed.

Banned from RLC premium account after 1 year membership. My emails asking for proves were simply not answered. 21 days of payment were gone.

Hello,

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

That little line should have been your clue. Now go back to RLC User Agreement and read up on what is not allowed to be posted. The answer? Private pictures of tenants! That is any picture taken from their social webpages-fb, tweeter, vk, instagram, etc. etc. We've been over this shit before. We've come close to loosing Diana/Efim two days into their stay. And Leora/Paul closed their email account for the same reasons.

Yet, two days ago we've seen a picture of Leora with her friend taken from VK, and picture of Alyssa and Nika at the spain nightclub. People just don't fucking learn!

you did not do it more this photo ?? !! you would have preferred to see nothing I suppose? !!

the photo you speak not just RLC RLC do so has nothing to fuck !!!! Here you could share all the photos from facebook alisa or kira, you would not be banned, as this has nothing to do with rlc .....

Hello,

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

you did not do it more this photo ?? !! you would have preferred to see nothing I suppose? !!

the photo you speak not just RLC RLC do so has nothing to fuck !!!! Here you could share all the photos from facebook alisa or kira, you would not be banned, as this has nothing to do with rlc .....

Ок then, go ahead and post something and we'll see what happens to your ass!

We got a bit carried away, and I apologize for having started this discussion totally OT.

But I am not sure it would have gotten the same attention in a dedicated thread.

I think the aim, beyond any polemics, should remain to understand precisely how RLC can actually connect a pic to a user.

If there is -as some suggested-  a connection between RLC and CC, then I'm starting to feel kinda stupid.

And I even tend to believe it makes sense, if -as in Spielo's case- they could track back the user from pics that were NOT taken from RLC (= no ID/watermarks).