B5 General Topic 2023 #9 (December)

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

From Amalia and Octavia's expressions Karma must have had a bad experience. Both were very worried

Karma is either passing though the area before hitting the weird club scene she goes to or she forgot to dress up correctly for the party. She looks completely out of place. 

il y a 4 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Soit Karma traverse la zone avant de se rendre dans la scène étrange du club où elle se rend, soit elle a oublié de s'habiller correctement pour la fête. Elle a l'air complètement déplacée. 

Toutes les filles en tenue de père Noël sauf KARMA .La présence d'OCTAVIA en B5 en est peut-être la raison. Personne en B1 pour l’accueillir.

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma is either passing though the area before hitting the weird club scene she goes to or she forgot to dress up correctly for the party. She looks completely out of place. 

she is out of place but at least the two predators there are into something she likes

3 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

All the girls in Santa Claus outfit except KARMA. The presence of OCTAVIA in B5 may be the reason for this. No one in B1 to welcome him.

Why are you EVEN blaming Octa, she's got nothing to do with what Karma does. Karma came in normal clothes...it's of course no big deal but she know what the plan is beforehand, however I did say she may just be passing before she heads off to her weird club she frequents. 

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Perché stai ANCHE incolpando Octa, lei non ha niente a che fare con ciò che fa Karma. Karma è arrivata vestita normalmente... ovviamente non è un grosso problema ma sa qual è il piano in anticipo, tuttavia ho detto che potrebbe semplicemente passare prima di dirigersi verso lo strano club che frequenta. 

I think SMENTANA meant that Karma was thinking of going to B1 and moving to B5 was a surprise. This is why she doesn't have the costume for the evening. Karma has never shied away from her duties of hospitality and guest

• Thanks 1

Just now, FrankZabba said:

she is out of place but at least the two predators there are into something she likes

Strange mentioning sexual predators...what's this got to do with Karma being at COV lol. I think if they were sexual predators then RLC would not have hired them for the two clubhouses where 'singles and couples on vacation live'. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I think SMENTANA meant that Karma was thinking of going to B1 and moving to B5 was a surprise. This is why she doesn't have the costume for the evening. Karma has never shied away from her duties of hospitality and guest

Lol you worship that young lady...she is pretty yes but for me nothing else. May be she forgot or nobody told her and forget to mention it's a Christmas themed meal.