Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

four girls the first day,three girls yesterday,two girls today,

that's finish very soon with just nora here,this appartment need add a guy for see some sex or that will be very bored place for sure

Guest bobbyjoe

Yes, I was thinking maybe they'll bring Kiko back. There should be plenty of sex then just like old times. lol

no kiko please,j don't want see skeleton man  come back :)

There is a room right next to the upstairs bathroom where there are no cameras. so i am going to guess that it is a privacy room where the sex and stuff might be going on and they also use it to change. I notice they go in there and when they come out they have different clothes on.

This is just my observation but i don't think that we will be seeing much as far as them just showering. only time can tell though but i  know all 3 girls are in that room and we can't see what they are doing cause there are no cameras as i mentioned before..

I give them a month and i might just cancel my premium and go with standard if not much is gonna happen.. the premium account is pretty much not worth it so far  but i could change my  mind along the way.. right now it is just wait and see..

Although i know it is them living their life day to day i think we all know what we are here for and i know you're not here just to see them eat and sleep :)

So there are 12 rooms in that house and 2 don't have cameras.. I don't think RLC is giving us the full bonus on that apartment . i know one is a bathroom but you know what? Marta and David have 2 bathrooms and both have cams.. if the other one is just a toilet then i understand why there are no cams in the downstairs bathroom.

Guest bobbyjoe

for all premium members,do you think there is hidden room here?

it's strange when j see the map downstairs,the logic will be something in this place upstairs

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

j think rlc don't tell all verity about this appartment in the map

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

it's strange when j see the map downstairs,the logic will be something in this place upstairs

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

No, I don't think there is another room.

What is the evidence for there being one there?  I can't see anything.

As for there not being cameras in the wash-room, all apartments have a privacy area with no camera access.

So there are 12 rooms in that house and 2 don't have cameras.. I don't think RLC is giving us the full bonus on that apartment . i know one is a bathroom but you know what? Marta and David have 2 bathrooms and both have cams.. if the other one is just a toilet then i understand why there are no cams in the downstairs bathroom.

nora a subido a llenar el cubo de la fregona de agua caliente al baño de arriba para fregar la cocina eso quiere decir que abajo no hay ducha ni bañera . voy juntando pruebas a ver si soy capaz de adivinar la ubicación del apartamento ,  un par de cosas he visto ya .

No, I don't think there is another room.

What is the evidence for there being one there?  I can't see anything.

As for there not being cameras in the wash-room, all apartments have a privacy area with no camera access.

there is a room with no cam near the nora's room.