Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

While we're at it, someone post her eyes (should be a vibrant blue) and labia (which should be generous, so to say). I've been going through pictures of her ears making comparisons, and my results are inconclusive. I'd also like to see a capture of the Minnie Mouse that was in N&K's guest bedroom. I doubt Kiko would have taken it as part of a divorce settlement.

I am still waiting to see her make soup: Nora seldom imbibed in meat or potatoes, and I never saw her use a wine bottle to mash food before.

All I know is that if this is indeed the one true Nora, then her diet, personality, and behavior have been much altered in the past 5 months, and her face has has become slightly fatter and her cleft chin seems to be gone.

I am still waiting to see her make soup: Nora seldom imbibed in meat or potatoes, and, except for making bread on a couple occasions, she avoided carbohydrates.

Whatever has happened, and whatever is happening,  is all so mysterious to little squirrel.

The one yesterday sat at the table and had 3 large pieces of salmon, a baked potato and a piece of bread. Now that's culinary skills that Nora never had or even had an appetite for. 

The looks may be similar but it's not the same Nora.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minnie Mouse is on her bed. Confirmed.

Her black bag is the same as before. Confirmed.

Piggy is still there. Confirmed.

Something has happened in the past 5 months to alter her circumstances. Confirmed.

Squirrel has no idea WTF is going on. Confirmed.

Minnie Mouse is on her bed. Confirmed.

Her black bag is the same as before. Confirmed.

Piggy is still there. Confirmed.

Something has happened in the past 5 months to alter her circumstances. Confirmed.

Squirrel has no idea WTF is going on. Confirmed.

That Bizzarro World theory holds pretty well.  8)

Tho be thankful she is back and that one day, maybe all 4 girls can be in the living room. on a cold cold winter day, arguing on what channel to watch.

Then when tempers reach their boiling point they all get into a pillow fight, and as tops fly off and panties fall down and the girls get tired they will all lay down and cuddle each other.  Peace on earth will happen people will sing in cheer and we will all finally figure out that Adam Sandler is not funny never was and toss him into a volcano along with anything he's ever stared in or directed. 

Oh happy days those will be!  :-*

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Well it's officially been 24 hours and none of them have had sex yet. Who's gonna lead the "these girls are boring because they haven't had sex yet" brigade?

Well, Buster I asked the same yesterday with little response due to the firestorm.  I fancy the obsession will remain with the is it/isn't it brigade for some time to come.

But the complaints will flow eventually, you can bet your bottom on it.

I've already gone back to spending most of my time with Nina & Kira as I find their relationship much more interesting and intriguing. I suspect that, like many others, I have made an impulse Premium buy and, on reflection, are regretting it.

I know its (very) early days yet and they will need time to adjust, like all the inmates at the asylum but, aside from the sex issue and the "is Nora back" debate, I can't see how this apartment is going to be interesting at all.  Van said it yesterday.  The dynamic is all wrong and I suspect the flat is just somewhere for the four girls to lay their collective heads after a long day's modelling. 

Efectivamente, de momento no se ve razón alguna para abonarse a Premiun. Todo el tiempo subiendo y bajando escaleras y enganchadas a sus móviles. Había la esperanza de que hubiera tema entre las que comparten habitación, pero de momento no se ha visto en su comportamiento señal alguna de que esa posibilidad exista. De momento, ganan Nina & Kira, aunque tengan sexo como una pareja de cincuenta años, una vez a la semana.

This setup was strictly to get more people signup for premium account. It looked good on paper but I

had low expactations from the start. They don't have anybody to have sex with in the house since they are not lesbians. Unlesss some girls pull Dasha and start masturbating, shower nudity is all we are going to see.

I am surprised they haven't put the lesbians under premium when they got added and they are more fun.

En mi opinión, y hablo de mi experiencia personal, el problema es que las chicas rusas, salvo contadas excepciones SON MUY SOSAS, muy guapas, pero MUY SOSAS. Si en lugar de eslavas fuesen latinas disfrutaríamos más. No hay más que ver la diferencia entre las relaciones que tienen Nina y Kira y las que tenían Anna y Danna.

On my opinion this is a very intriguing setup: 4 young women sharing an apartment; they seem to have a lot in common, they watch TV together and enjoy similar shows. They seem to work together as well. They are very pretty, at least 3 of them, and they are all in very good shape. To me it's a pleasure to watch them even just undress and taking a bath  ;) and I am curious to see what more they will offer to us perverts in time...  ;D

And of course Nora is back. However, something is missing, she is not with Niko and apparently she has changed somehow: what's happened?

By the way, finally I am able to see Nora properly as the cams in the old flat were not helping much and this is the main reason of the confusion I believe.

To me it's worth watching them, more than any other couple or person in RLC at the moment, well, except Dasha & friends.  ;D