Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured she wouldn't stay.. she never showered and when she changes she goes to another room where there are no cameras.  she just washed her hair.  either way if she leaves i bid her a good happy life as the cams are not for her.

If the other girls stay i am hoping that they won't be so shy from the camera when they shower and let us see it the front.. they seem to shower with their backs against the camera. only nora and the other tall one seem to be a little less shy.

Like the rest of the premium members, I'm intrigued and sceptical at the same time about this new apartment. As Sir Roderick mentioned, the dynamic and chemistry between the girls isn't right. They're just doing the same work (acting, modelling?) and obviously aren't even close friends. So, the interaction is not interesting. They're just passing by and the apartment is just a place to eat and sleep.

And about the sex. If we want to see anything sexual, they have to bring other people. But I don't think that will be easy. I mean, all guests must be informed that there are cameras. Otherwise RLC will have a big problem. And I don't know about you guys, but I surely don't want my Crown Jewels all over the internet  ;)

So, my hope is on the masturbationscenes. But right now, the girls are very aware of the cameras (maybe because of their job). But we'll see in the coming weeks.

Right now, I'm with Serg69 and Sir Roderick. It's seems to be a strategy to seduce new members...and they have succeeded. But for how long?

Anyway, at the moment Nina and Kira are my favorite couple. They're more interesting and cute with eachother. I like Dasha but don't like her 'caveman'  ::)   

Guest binklee

I wish mia well.  I agree....she always looked angry, uncomfortable or what have you. Nora, Lilu and Sofie, seem to be a little more comfortable with each other.  Hope they warm up to the cameras more, though!

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

I wish mia well.  I agree....she always looked angry, uncomfortable or what have you. Nora, Lilu and Sofie, seem to be a little more comfortable with each other.  Hope they warm up to the cameras more, though!

Well, she's still there at the moment.

Having her hair done in the living room...

Guest bobbyjoe

Well it's officially been 24 hours and none of them have had sex yet. Who's gonna lead the "these girls are boring because they haven't had sex yet" brigade?

Well, Buster I asked the same yesterday with little response due to the firestorm.  I fancy the obsession will remain with the is it/isn't it brigade for some time to come.

But the complaints will flow eventually, you can bet your bottom on it.

I've already gone back to spending most of my time with Nina & Kira as I find their relationship much more interesting and intriguing. I suspect that, like many others, I have made an impulse Premium buy and, on reflection, are regretting it.

I know its (very) early days yet and they will need time to adjust, like all the inmates at the asylum but, aside from the sex issue and the "is Nora back" debate, I can't see how this apartment is going to be interesting at all.  Van said it yesterday.  The dynamic is all wrong and I suspect the flat is just somewhere for the four girls to lay their collective heads after a long day's modelling.

it's very rare but for one time,j agree with you.

j don't think this appartment will be really interesting for watching.

this appartment is a trap for rlc get more premium suscriber,why not put 10 girls in one appartment!

rlc take a bad direction for me,j will prefer see a new couple and not just 4 friends live togeter.

exept the shower,j don't know what can we see more interesting here.

the return of nora for me is a bad idea too

Well it's officially been 24 hours and none of them have had sex yet. Who's gonna lead the "these girls are boring because they haven't had sex yet" brigade?

Well, Buster I asked the same yesterday with little response due to the firestorm.  I fancy the obsession will remain with the is it/isn't it brigade for some time to come.

But the complaints will flow eventually, you can bet your bottom on it.

I've already gone back to spending most of my time with Nina & Kira as I find their relationship much more interesting and intriguing. I suspect that, like many others, I have made an impulse Premium buy and, on reflection, are regretting it.

I know its (very) early days yet and they will need time to adjust, like all the inmates at the asylum but, aside from the sex issue and the "is Nora back" debate, I can't see how this apartment is going to be interesting at all.  Van said it yesterday.  The dynamic is all wrong and I suspect the flat is just somewhere for the four girls to lay their collective heads after a long day's modelling.

it's very rare but for one time,j agree with you.

j don't think this appartment will be really interesting for watching.

this appartment is a trap for rlc get more premium suscriber,why not put 10 girls in one appartment!

rlc take a bad direction for me,j will prefer see a new couple and not just 4 friends live togeter.

exept the shower,j don't know what can we see more interesting here.

the return of nora for me is a bad idea too

creo que fui elprimero que dije eso , que se supone que vamos a ver , de dos chicas lesbos ( ok ) y de las otras dos ( que vemos ) si tienen amigos , novios , pareja , ocasionalmente tienen que saber de la existencia de las camaras  si no seria un delito , yo me conformaria con la ducha , pero es la peor de todos los apartamentos , no se ve NADA DE NADA , la habitacion que hay al lado del wc arriba es la SIN CAMARAS hay 4 uno de ellas sin camaras .

Yeah, I think you're right, Kalevipoeg. They don't really look like models. I'll bet they are just students, learning stuff in different countries. This way they have a cheap hotel where they can rest.

But because we pay their rent, we deserve a treat once in a while, don't we?  :D