Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

Albacora dices que los otros apartamentos son muy predecibles, no estoy de acuerdo contigo, este es el mas predecible de todos, se levantan con el movil en la mano y se acuestan con el ordenador, este apartamento mas parece una muestra-feria-congreso de moviles y ordenadores.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking to pick a fight, but I disagree that "this isn't working the way it is now".  Actually there is much discussion on this board about this apartment.  It is the one I watch the most. Apparently others do as well.  At least there are multiple people to see.  The others are very predictable and although there is not a lot of action here it is still new enough to create curiosity. 

Maybe it will be very boring but to some extent they all are.  Flashes of nudity and some sex in some apartments but this has the potential for some interesting viewing.

It is still new.  If in a few months it is the same then RLC will have to evaluate based on paying members.  In the mean time I applaud them for trying something new and actually have heard what people have asked for in terms of the lesbian couple and not an apartment full of single girls.  Nothing to be negative about - anything else and it would be a scripted tv show or movie and those are easy to get. This is much harder.

Certainly I will not pick a fight with you. We all have our own points of view and opinions. As i said before, I have mixed feelings about this apartment. It's intriguing and boring at the same time  ;D

And sex is not the main reason I joined RLC. Human interaction interests me. And overall there is so little of it in the apartments. But hey, that's real life  8)

But it will be interesting to follow this all girls apartment and see wat it will become.     

More power to you guys if you are interested in human interactions more than the sex because that's all you are going to get in this apartment. That said, yesterday was probably the first time in 10 days when they had any meaningful and remotely interesting conversation when you could actually learn a little about them and what they do going out almost every night. Before that Nora was the only one that was interesting to listen to since she skypes with Kiko more than once a day and tells him everything happening I just don't find that interesting to watch them play with electronics, eat and sleep.It's the same routine all day. To be honest with you I can watch this material in my every day life and it wouldn't cost me a penny.

The only reason I pay any attention to them because I speak same language, otherwise I can't imagine me following them no matter how good looking they are. I had very low expectation and pretty much knew how it's going to turn out. I see this arrangement as a short term project anyway, but it looks like RLC decided to try and think outside of the box with lesbians and 3 single women but if they reunite Nora and Kiko it would be just recycling the same old material and probably would only be interesting to Nora fans.

This experiment is paying off for RLC in short run, but I don't expect it to work out long term same format.

A couple hours ago, Mia took two bags and left with Nora. Nora returned a few minutes later and turned off the lights downstairs. Nora might have taken Mia to a taxi or bus stop. Do you think Mia is gone for good, or is just out for the night? It looked like she might have been leaving for good.

I think it is sad that a girl will disfigure herself with surgery as some sort of desperate attempt to look prettier. Most women look much better in their natural state than when they use surgery. Surgery almost always looks fake and can turn out looking terrible if the surgeon makes a mistake, or if the patient asks for something ridiculous. I hope that Mia either gets her surgery reversed or, if the effect wears off, that she never tries it again. I think it was a big, big mistake.

Most women look better with their natural hair color, and they almost always pluck their eyebrows too much. Eyebrows should have a natural contour and not look like two fuzzy sperm arched in pain, swimming across their forehead.

What do you think about this apartment in the long term? Do you think that RLC went to all of this trouble to wire it with cameras for just one month, or do you think we will see many girls on short term basis unless they generate lots of interest and get longer contracts?

What do you think about this apartment in the long term? Do you think that RLC went to all of this trouble to wire it with cameras for just one month, or do you think we will see many girls on short term basis unless they generate lots of interest and get longer contracts?

Personally I don't believe in this short term strategy. Of course, people will be curious to see the new girls again, but I don't think it would be very interesting. When it's just for a month (or so) the girls have no time to get used to the cameras. So, they will probably hide as much as they can and act 'normal'. Or you must hit the jackpot and find another Dasha  :D

I think it is more interesting to leave the girls for a longer period of time in the apartment. But that's my opinion.

Honestly, I have no f*cking clue what RLC is up to  ;D 

There are many preferences, and none of them is wrong, or the only correct one.

I downright love the new residents first month, and how they get used to live under the gaze of cameras. Some get used to quickly, others slowly, others never, it is interesting to watch. In fact, I like the most shy ones, first you can see only a little bit, but little by little more and more. In the long term the same things begin to repeat in the same way. If fucking or open nudity always in the same way is a matter of course, I lose my interest in them, but I may keep track of their lives in other respects.

Really intriguing idea to me, that the residents would change in short intervals.

Still reading all this comments does not make me regret cancelling my membership... All the apartments got boring especially leora and paul. Although my favorite was Dasha :)

Although it says i am a newbie ..I am to this site but not RLC