Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh people who think like I do,Nora was boring then and she is boring now,and what's with all this knitting and shit,she acts like she is like 60 years old damn,the only time i see her even half interesting is when niko comes over it's like he told her "bitch you better not do shit unless i'm there with you"and people keep on saying that she has masturbated so how come there ain't a single video or photo of her doing so, I think it's just our imagination because we want for her to do something so bad we imagined her playing with her self lol,I think she was just scratching an itch that's all. :P

I agree fully with the beancounter. Nora needs to be booted at the earliest possible time to void contaminating the minds of the others. Didn't like her before, don't like her now and won't like her later. Even the skanky Marta has it all over Nora.

(As I don my bullet proof suit of armour)

I've said this before but I do find it kinda funny that all the people in Nora 4 Ever fan club back when they were in the original apartment have been quite silent. I was expecting parades, little hearts fluttering out of every other post in praise of Queen Nora but nothing. Oh well....

I agree fully with the beancounter. Nora needs to be booted at the earliest possible time to void contaminating the minds of the others. Didn't like her before, don't like her now and won't like her later. Even the skanky Marta has it all over Nora.

(As I don my bullet proof suit of armour)

If you boot out Nora, you'll have to say good buy to the other girls as well, because Nora is the orchestrator of this whole apartment. She's the mother-hen if you will.

And remember: my bullets are armor-piercing  ;)

You are going to be saying goodbye to these girls on a regular basis anyway. You already lost pretty much

half of them in a month and Lilu will probably be next after the New Year. But you are correct we can't let goddess Nora get away for second time. Otherwise how are we going to survive without watching the most boring apartment filled with girls playing with their laptops and phones and sleeping most of the day.

We just can't let that happen. Otherwise people will just pay extra $15 to watch people live worth then pigs.

That just wouldn't be right. Just when Alisa was half masturbating and showed her pussy and Nora and Kiko fucked more in this appartment in a month then all their time in the previous one. Such excitement! lol

je dois être blasé car Nora ne me fait vraiment pas bander... Dans le 1er appartement, elle se comportait comme une larve vautrée sur la banquette, ici elle se prend pour le chef et ne propose rien d'agréable à regarder lorsque Kiko est absent. Comparer ces moments aux autres filles seules est une preuve de mauvaise foi évidente, n'en déplaise à ceux dont elle est l'idole. Je suis convaincu que le spectacle de Lilu avec un mec aurait beaucoup plus d'intérêt que la prestation épisodique de Nora.

--

I must be jaded because Nora does not really make me hard... In the first apartment, she behaved like a wimp sprawled on the sofa, here she takes herself for the boss and offers nothing nice to look at when Kiko is away. Compare these moments with other girls alone is evidence of obvious bad faith, no offense to those she is the idol. I am convinced that the spectacle of Lilu with a guy would have much more interest than the episodic performance of Nora.  >:(

Answer this Nora lovers where are the pics/vids of Nora fucking or masturbating It's been like almost a month and this apt. went from being the most exciting and the most anticipated apt. RLC ever had to being the most boring there is,Case in point we spend more time bitching ("that's right I said bitching") about this apartment instead of talking about all the wonderful things that are happening,Someone said that Nora is the boss or mother hen of this apt. It's like she is the reason all these other girls don't want to do shit to piss her off by being more popular than her on RLC,I don't even know why the fuck they brought that boring ass soup drinking/knitting/on laptop all the time bitch back my subscription ran out and I don't think I'll renew until she is gone, at first when I saw her alone without Kiko I was excited because I said she got rid of him so I think she became a freak, but alas I was wrong she is still the same person as before, And Lilu the gone all day come home and get on my phone and laptop and eat snacks until I fall asleep bitch, OMG this apt. shouldn't be premium it should be free because nothing interesting ever ever happens, I see more action in the non premium apts. That's enough bitching for today I know some people on here hate it lol...DASHA I LOVE YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

je dois être blasé car Nora ne me fait vraiment pas bander... Dans le 1er appartement, elle se comportait comme une larve vautrée sur la banquette, ici elle se prend pour le chef et ne propose rien d'agréable à regarder lorsque Kiko est absent. Comparer ces moments aux autres filles seules est une preuve de mauvaise foi évidente, n'en déplaise à ceux dont elle est l'idole. Je suis convaincu que le spectacle de Lilu avec un mec aurait beaucoup plus d'intérêt que la prestation épisodique de Nora.

--

I must be jaded because Nora does not really make me hard... In the first apartment, she behaved like a wimp sprawled on the sofa, here she takes herself for the boss and offers nothing nice to look at when Kiko is away. Compare these moments with other girls alone is evidence of obvious bad faith, no offense to those she is the idol. I am convinced that the spectacle of Lilu with a guy would have much more interest than the episodic performance of Nora.  >:(

je suis comme toi,j'ai jamais aimé nora ici ou dans l'ancien appartement,ce qui m'agace avec elle

c'est quel est molle elle a 2 de tensions,elle vis comme une grand-mère à faire son trico dans sa chambre.

pour lilu,oui je pense quelle doit être chaude au lit mais ne rêve pas trop,elle passe son temps à cacher ses seins  alors comment veut-tu quel fasse du sexe devant la camera en amenant un mec ici !j'y crois pas une seconde,

de toutes façons je pense pas quel va rester longtemps ici,elle fait pas grand chose pour s'integrer surtout avec nora,elle a un comportement comme si elle était venu juste ici pour un contrat de 2-3 mois pour un travail  avec l'appart et elle retournera en russie après.je penses que l'on aura beaucoup de turn over dans cet appart.

Answer this Nora lovers where are the pics/vids of Nora fucking or masturbating It's been like almost a month and this apt. went from being the most exciting and the most anticipated apt. RLC ever had to being the most boring there is,Case in point we spend more time bitching ("that's right I said bitching") about this apartment instead of talking about all the wonderful things that are happening,Someone said that Nora is the boss or mother hen of this apt. It's like she is the reason all these other girls don't want to do shit to piss her off by being more popular than her on RLC,I don't even know why the fuck they brought that boring ass soup drinking/knitting/on laptop all the time bitch back my subscription ran out and I don't think I'll renew until she is gone, at first when I saw her alone without Kiko I was excited because I said she got rid of him so I think she became a freak, but alas I was wrong she is still the same person as before, And Lilu the gone all day come home and get on my phone and laptop and eat snacks until I fall asleep bitch, OMG this apt. shouldn't be premium it should be free because nothing interesting ever ever happens, I see more action in the non premium apts. That's enough bitching for today I know some people on here hate it lol...DASHA I LOVE YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, I consider myself Nora lover, so let me reply to you.

First of all, Nora (to me) is pleasant to watch what ever she may be doing. Her being (half)naked is good enough for me. I do not know her from last apartment, only from this one - so Kiko was a 'surprise' to me, but have read about them here as well.

So, beside her being like a medicine to my eyes, I love the fact that she behaves (for as much as possible) normal. Look, whenever you put more then two girls under same roof, one must be dominant one. In this case, that is Nora - I give you that. Somehow, that does not bother me at all.

In regard to sex;

yesterday morning Nora masturbated in bed (under sheets, but was amazing to hear her moan and arch her back as she did). Also, later with Kiko they had sex two times. First one was quite elaborate, different positions, trying things out and not hiding anything - not even trying to hide anything. Second time sex was a bit lesser, but that is expected. My best guess is that her hormones acted up after her period, but that is just an educated guess ;)

The fact that I love about Nora / Kiko (same goes for Maya & Stepan) is that they are trying for as much as possible to lead normal life. Further more in their intimate interactions you can see and feel mutual love and caring for each other. To me personally that adds a huge amount of respect and excitement to watch couple make love and not just brain fuck each other to death. Pure sex for sex - you can find it anywhere on internet, but intimate lovers and passionate sex is to me much more worth.

Just my $0,02 ;-)