Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bobbyjoe:

OK, taking into consideration that I might be (and probably am) blinded by Nora - I would like to ask you to elaborate why you think that Nora is bad for RLC?

In other words, what is it that she does / or does not do - and in that regard, what do other couples (which you do find suitable for RLC) do differently?

Thanks!

Guest bobbyjoe

@bobbyjoe:

OK, taking into consideration that I might be (and probably am) blinded by Nora - I would like to ask you to elaborate why you think that Nora is bad for RLC?

In other words, what is it that she does / or does not do - and in that regard, what do other couples (which you do find suitable for RLC) do differently?

Thanks!

j respect the guys like watching her but it's just not the style of girls j like watching,

she do knits in her bedroom like a grand mother and she's soo slowly girl,not many energy,j don't like that,

we are all different chillerbg,sorry if my english is not perfect,j'm french

Guest bobbyjoe

No worries bobbyjoe.

I see what you mean. And type of girl Nora and Maya are, are really my style.

I was just curious. Thanks for your reply ;-)

and another personal reason:

we have see nora/kiko about 2 years in the past in old appartment,

j'm not interesting watching two more years this couple,j have make the turn with this couple,

j want see more turn over with new couples for the attractivity and not make the new with the old