Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2024) B1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

I'm still using Windows 7 on my computer with no problems.

Operating Systems will still work even though support for them is finished.  Only thing is any apps supplied by Microsoft just do not update any further. So when drivers malfunction the app will just fail to work properly but third party apps will work fine.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Operating Systems will still work even though support for them is finished.  Only thing is any apps supplied by Microsoft just do not update any further. So when drivers malfunction the app will just fail to work properly but third party apps will work fine.  

I'm just old school and hate changes. I love windows 7.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I guess when someone said she looks like Nelly, it was back when Nelly had no boobs and could easily been labeled an anorexic.

Don't see it personally. Maybe need to get glasses 🤓

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

Don't see it personally. Maybe need to get glasses 🤓

No boobs and anorexic.  I think that was the comparison to Nelly back when she and Bogdan lived in Russia.  Maybe you never saw her then.

14 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

No boobs and anorexic.  I think that was the comparison to Nelly back when she and Bogdan lived in Russia.  Maybe you never saw her then.

Back in the day, Nelly was quite lean, likely due to all the protein shakes she and Bog consumed.    :biggrin:

• Like 1