oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

j have dream or what,j have just see quickly  now in living nora from nora/kiko old appartment,

soo bad news,this girl is soo bored and control all move for we see nothing,j'm really disappointed right now see again this bored girl.

this time it's sure,never j will pay 45 $ for see her,j don't like this girl

Ton rève tu peut te le garder , nora IS FINISH !( c'est pas elle )  et fait pas chier ,  thanks .

hey,snoop,commençe par bien parler sinon retourne dans ta niche.

tout le monde sait maintenant que c'est nora si tu prenais la peine de lire les pages precedentes et de les traduire,

tu arrive après la bataille,t'a tout loupé alors svp la ferme et fait pas chier toi aussi,mon dieu,tu m'a l'air d'être vraiment un pauvre type toi

désolé mec mais c'est pas elle , désolé aussi du ton que je t'ai "branché" , j'étais là a son arrivé , j'ai passè tellement d'heures à l'observer (!)  .................................et sur tes dernier mots , je t 'EMMERDE .

quel pauvre type tu est,dans la même phrase tu t'excuse et ensuite tu continue tes insultes.

parle plus avec moi,je vois le genre de mec que tu est,y-a vraiment des pauvres types ici dont tu fais parti,adieu et retourne dans ta niche dehors snoop.

c'est le genre de mec comme toi qui foute la merde dans les forums

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ben alors les garçons on se chicore la chicorette !  ;D ;D ;D

en tout cas l'appart est pas mal ça donne envie de s'abonner !

bref faite la paix les gars !!! y pas mort d'hommes nora ou pas nora !

koi que j'aurai aimé retrouver Alma lol on peut toujours réver

bises les coquins  :-* :-* :-*

Ma princesse ! c'est humains et masculins !!! et plusieurs demande de RDV sans retour .......moi aussi Alma me faisait  bien ... disons fantasmer ... mais ça c'est pour les anciens du site , l'époque ou les photos et Vdo n'était pas censuré

ah ça tu l'as dit pas de censure a cette époque !

pour les rdv moi je suis toujours ok snoop suffit de definir quand !

Okay.  Time for the Sage of CC to put an end to this thread.

I am intimately aware, from many, many hours of watching her, of Nora's physical appearance and personal habits.

After examining all the pictures in this thread, I can conclusively say that NONE of the tenants of this new apartment are the Nora of old.  In fact, I'll go further and say that anyone who sees a resemblance between any of the girls in this apartment and Nora need to get their eyes examined by a competent ophthalmologist.

Oh...and if any of these new girls take a bath or shower more than once in any given week, then all questions about one of them being Nora should instantly be laid to rest.

I am intimately aware, from many, many hours of watching her, of Nora's physical appearance and personal habits.

After examining all the pictures in this thread, I can conclusively say that NONE of the tenants of this new apartment are the Nora of old.  In fact, I'll go further and say that anyone who sees a resemblance between any of the girls in this apartment and Nora need to get their eyes examined by a competent ophthalmologist.

Oh...and if any of these new girls take a bath or shower more than once in any given week, then all questions about one of them being Nora should instantly be laid to rest.

apparently Nora was in the shower for 1hr or so but nobody dares to post a picture ???

apparently Nora was in the shower for 1hr or so but nobody dares to post a picture ???

An HOUR ???

Well!!

Anyone who knows Nora knows that she NEVER, EVER spent an hour in the shower.  Not even when Kiko was in there with her.

Anyone who knows Nora knows that she NEVER, EVER spent an hour in the shower.  Not even when Kiko was in there with her.

Maybe not in the shower, but now she was in the bath. And one more solid evidence, she had one foot a blue sock and the other one was red, when she removed her white shoes and took the socks off when she went to sleep. And also a vaccination scar on the left arm.

HAhahaaha! OMFG! I'm dying laughing. 8 fucking pages in one day and even Nora's "supposedly" biggest fans screaming that there's no possibility at all that it could be her. Than it MUSTbe her identical twin or 100% look-a-like. People loose weight and gain weight, dye their hair, change teeth, get lenses even change their eating habits. IN LESS THAN A YEAR. But no, we got a collection of Einsteins here who know everything better than the rest of the world.

And JoJo-Goone, they didn't have a bathtub in the old place, just a shower stall. What can you possibly do in the shower stall for an hour? Here they have a Jaccuzzi tub! Can't it be possible that she just arrived back from Ukraine(if she ever left at all) and had a long bath after a long trip?

But you know what guys, I'm gonna laugh even harder one day when Kiko drops in to visit her.

Maybe not in the shower, but now she was in the bath. And one more solid evidence, she had one foot a blue sock and the other one was red, when she removed her white shoes and took the socks off when she went to sleep. And also a vaccination scar on the left arm.

Pictures please, use attachments option RLC will not ban you for that