B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

25 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Dubito che incontreranno Massimo, come ho detto ha intenzione di andare in due club, ha detto che in uno c'erano donne più belle, credo, e ha invitato il suo amico che è al verde. Non ha fatto menzione delle ragazze B4. 

I heard that Massimo asked the owner how long it would take to confirm the presence of 4 more girls and Karma told "la mint" that a lawyer owned a bar and they would meet there and then go to a club. Do you think that if Massimo knows where to find Sara, he will stay and sleep or go somewhere else? I highly doubt. The fact remains that I could be wrong

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Karma möchte man den folgenden Spruch zurufen der tugendhaften  aber leichtsinnigen Mädchen denen die Hormone schwer zu schaffen machten früher sogar auf die Stopfpilze für löchrige Socken gedruckt hatte : " Wenn dich die bösen Buben locken bleib zu Hause und stopfe Socken "  

You're great  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

53 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Since Max is getting dressed, I think you're right and he's also going to the party and unfortunately that's where my head movie starts again and what I think doesn't turn out well for a certain person.

agree, you got it!!  however, i think karma really wants to fuck massimo but not on camera.

46 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm just as worried as you are. I heard they meet up at a bar and then go to a club. If Sara does not involve Karma Massimo will never reach her goal: Karma alone does not give in to either Massimo or Lupo

it's quite obvious that only applies in front of the cameras when it comes to coworkers

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

è abbastanza ovvio che ciò vale solo davanti alle telecamere quando si tratta di colleghi

I don't believe that Karma fucks Massimo because Massimo doesn't meet his parameters: violent, hypocritical, selfish and whoever wants to add, I'm certainly not alone in thinking this way. Karma doesn't appreciate this type of person and he demonstrated it right from the start when Massimo went to her room on the third evening of the project and asked her for a charger, then adding, and holding her for a moment while they were in the room, do you want me to move? here? tell me yes! and she kicked him out by pushing him into the hall in front of her room. Massimo has been rejected so he feels hurt in his pride and it has become absolutely necessary to fuck a woman who rejected him. I'm bad? Maybe yes but happy to be able to say what I think

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I don't believe that Karma fucks Massimo because Massimo doesn't meet his parameters: violent, hypocritical, selfish and whoever wants to add, I'm certainly not alone in thinking this way. Karma doesn't appreciate this type of person and he demonstrated it right from the start when Massimo went to her room on the third evening of the project and asked her for a charger, then adding, and holding her for a moment while they were in the room, do you want me to move? here? tell me yes! and she kicked him out by pushing him into the hall in front of her room. Massimo has been rejected so he feels hurt in his pride and it has become absolutely necessary to fuck a woman who rejected him. I'm bad? Maybe yes but happy to be able to say what I think

Can you please explain when Massi was 'violent'...any RP's recently. Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Potete per favore spiegare quando Massi è stato "violento"... qualche RP di recente. Grazie. 

ON at least three occasions he was explicit, I think also this morning while Karma was fixing the dishwasher stand and he got down: after a few seconds Karma let out a little cry and he got up. Another time, that evening when Karma had that dress provided by Lali, Massimo who saw the changes of clothes from the living room window showed up in Lali and Sabina's room and then waited for Karma on the stairs, stopping her forcefully, even taking her by the throat and then lifting her to lean her against the wall and push himself on her, she struggled and left him there but it wasn't enough as soon as he entered the living room he immediately tried only to be rejected again. We all said that everyone is free to try but if a woman says no, that's a no. Massimo is deaf and as someone said, he thinks with his dick

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't believe that Karma fucks Massimo because Massimo doesn't meet her parameters: violent, hypocritical, selfish and whoever wants to add, I'm certainly not alone in thinking this way. Karma doesn't appreciate this type of person and he demonstrated it right from the start when Massimo went to her room on the third evening of the project and asked her for a charger, then adding, and holding her for a moment while they were in the room, do you want me to move? here? tell me yes! and she kicked him out by pushing him into the hall in front of her room. Massimo has been rejected so he feels hurt in his pride and it has become absolutely necessary to fuck a woman who rejected him. I'm bad? Maybe yes but happy to be able to say what I think

this is very true, however every girl wants a good pounding every now and then or if she does have sex with massimo it will probably only be a one time thing when she sees and feels how rough he is.