B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

4 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Daytona aveva con sé la borsa di Karma? Quindi è probabile che tornino qui più tardi.

Karma told a person on the phone that in his backpack there were osmetics to have "the tick" do his makeup in one of the apartments he knew. This bends everything. I really believe that tomorrow morning they will return to B1 to rest

20 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't know Karma but I really like her being "almost naive" which she isn't naive, just remember how she treated Tantra on the second evening. I like him and I have already explained the reasons why I like him and he is very desirable but FIRST OF ALL HE IS A PERSON and every person must be respected. Every person is free to think, to read, to walk, to dress as they want, to even appear frivolous, but this does not justify anyone to harass or rape them. Massimo is not far from these limits

Enough with this insults. Already the last time Holly was there your jealousy led you to make offensive assumptions towards the guys in the aparments. No one will let themselves be harassed there. There are authorities for this and the girls can report them whenever they want, if this is the case. However, if this is not the case, this assumption is very offensive and in real life someone could sue you for defamation. 🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Poi ho ragione das sie eher zu Octavia come zu Sara geht, vielleicht sind  sie alle im Club aber Sata wird bestimmt nicht in B1 übernachten.

That may be the case but we wait to see what happens to Karma's backpack when "the tick" leaves

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

Basta con questi insulti. Già l'ultima volta che Holly è stata lì la tua gelosia ti ha portato a fare supposizioni offensive nei confronti dei ragazzi degli appartamenti. Nessuno si lascerà molestare lì. Ci sono delle autorità per questo e le ragazze possono denunciarli quando vogliono, se è il caso. Tuttavia, se così non fosse, questa supposizione è molto offensiva e nella vita reale qualcuno potrebbe denunciarti per diffamazione. 🤦‍♂️

If you are talking to me most likely the translator is not working well

Lee Pace GIF

Obsession definition: the control of one's thoughts by a continuous, powerful idea or feeling, or the idea or feeling itself

the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind

Edited by Kingbanks