B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

ON at least three occasions he was explicit, I think also this morning while Karma was fixing the dishwasher stand and he got down: after a few seconds Karma let out a little cry and he got up. Another time, that evening when Karma had that dress provided by Lali, Massimo who saw the changes of clothes from the living room window showed up in Lali and Sabina's room and then waited for Karma on the stairs, stopping her forcefully, even taking her by the throat and then lifting her to lean her against the wall and push himself on her, she struggled and left him there but it wasn't enough as soon as he entered the living room he immediately tried only to be rejected again. We all said that everyone is free to try but if a woman says no, that's a no. Massimo is deaf and as someone said, he thinks with his dick

Thanks dude, these events I clearly missed on RP but that's probably because I cannot watch Karma lol...nevermind, thanks again anyway dude. 

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

questo è verissimo, tuttavia ogni ragazza vuole una bella scopata di tanto in tanto o se fa sesso con massimo probabilmente sarà solo una cosa una tantum quando vedrà e sentirà quanto è duro.

You're too harsh. 😂😂😂😂  IF I don't like you I won't fuck you, this is and this must be. I also approve of a good fuck every now and then but certainly not with characters like that

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

ON at least three occasions he was explicit, I think also this morning while Karma was fixing the dishwasher stand and he got down: after a few seconds Karma let out a little cry and he got up. Another time, that evening when Karma had that dress provided by Lali, Massimo who saw the changes of clothes from the living room window showed up in Lali and Sabina's room and then waited for Karma on the stairs, stopping her forcefully, even taking her by the throat and then lifting her to lean her against the wall and push himself on her, she struggled and left him there but it wasn't enough as soon as he entered the living room he immediately tried only to be rejected again. We all said that everyone is free to try but if a woman says no, that's a no. Massimo is deaf and as someone said, he thinks with his dick

i agree and can confirm what you are saying.  not to mention he feels he is entitled to have sex with whomever he chooses from being a member of the project.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minuto fa, FrankZabba ha detto:

sono d'accordo e posso confermare quello che dici. per non parlare del fatto che sente di avere il diritto di fare sesso con chiunque scelga tra i membri del progetto.

A nice BIG to you too!  👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i agree and can confirm what you are saying.  not to mention he feels he is entitled to have sex with whomever he chooses from being a member of the project.

Entitled is the right word. He works on the girls as though they should not deprive him

I don't know Karma but I really like her being "almost naive" which she isn't naive, just remember how she treated Tantra on the second evening. I like him and I have already explained the reasons why I like him and he is very desirable but FIRST OF ALL HE IS A PERSON and every person must be respected. Every person is free to think, to read, to walk, to dress as they want, to even appear frivolous, but this does not justify anyone to harass or rape them. Massimo is not far from these limits

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't know Karma but I really like her being "almost naive" which she isn't naive, just remember how she treated Tantra on the second evening. I like him and I have already explained the reasons why I like him and he is very desirable but FIRST OF ALL HE IS A PERSON and every person must be respected. Every person is free to think, to read, to walk, to dress as they want, to even appear frivolous, but this does not justify anyone to harass or rape them. Massimo is not far from these limits

just a matter of time and alcohol or any other illegal substances

Maxbell und poncherello könnt ihr beide denn Italienisch um verstanden zu haben was Max am Telefon gesagt hat, denn eure Aussagen wieder sprachen sich. Wir werden ja morgen früh sehen wer wo übernachtet und wer mit wem im Bett landet und so wie aussieht hat Karma ihren Laptop mit genommen. Denn wir können ja nicht sehen ob Max Karma und Sara versucht klar zu machen, vielleicht hat er auch eine ganz andere Frau im Visier. Ich für mein Teil kann nur das beurteilen was bei RLC passiert und solange sie nicht zurück sind kann viel interpretieren ob Sara mit Max fickt oder Karma mit Max oder Sara und Karma im Bett landen.

3 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Maxbell und poncherello könnt ihr beide denn Italienisch um verstanden zu haben was Max am Telefon gesagt hat, denn eure Aussagen wieder sprachen sich. Wir werden ja morgen früh sehen wer wo übernachtet und wer mit wem im Bett landet und so wie aussieht hat Karma ihren Laptop mit genommen. Denn wir können ja nicht sehen ob Max Karma und Sara versucht klar zu machen, vielleicht hat er auch eine ganz andere Frau im Visier. Ich für mein Teil kann nur das beurteilen was bei RLC passiert und solange sie nicht zurück sind kann viel interpretieren ob Sara mit Max fickt oder Karma mit Max oder Sara und Karma im Bett landen.

Ah, sorry Raddlesnake, I wish. It was all in English when he spoke to his friend an about the nightclubs tonite

5 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Maxbell e poncherello könnt ihr beide denn Italienisch um verstanden zu haben was Max am Telefon gesagt hat, denn eure Aussagen wieder sprachen sich. Wer werden ja morgen früh sehen wer wo übernachtet e wer mit wem im Bett landet e così come aussieht hat Karma ihren Laptop mit genommen. Allora non potremo mai vedere Max Karma e Sara si avvicineranno a loro, vielleicht hat er auch eine ganz andere Frau im Visier. Ich für mein Teil kann nur das beurteilen was bei RLC passiert und solange sie nicht zurück sind kann viel interpretieren ob Sara mit Max fickt oder Karma mit Max oder Sara und Karma im Bett landen.

I already wrote in a previous post that Karma stored his computer in the bedroom closet and this surprised me. I only heard part of Massimo's phone call because I don't like watching him, it sends shivers down my spine but immediately after his phone call Sara phoned someone, in Russian. Maybe she confirmed the invitation to the birthday party?